PS VITA permanent jailbreak available now. Allows you to use regular SD card.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
PS Vita jailbreak now lets you hack Sony handheld permanently
Team Molecule hack PS Vita with Jailbreak that unlocks Sony handheld permanently. The HENkaku hack arrives 5 years after the launch on PlayStation Vita.
By Simon Sayers on 30 July 2017

ps-vita-jailbreak.png

A major PS Vita hack to permanently jailbreak Sony’s handheld console has allegedly been achieved.

The process of jailbreaking the PlayStation Vita enables owners to install custom firmware, use emulation software, and apparently download PS Vita games.

In a move that is likely to put Sony’s nose out of joint, despite the fact that current first-party support for PlayStation Vita stopped a while ago, the HENkaku jailbreak apparently hacks PS Vita permanently.

Latest PS Vita hack unlocks handheld permanently
“Install it once and your Vita will be permanently hacked--no need to apply it after each reboot,” reads a statement on the official HENkaku website.

The PSP was hacked fairly early on in its life-cycle opening up the doors to a world of homebrew for owners. The PS Vita has been a tougher cookie to crack, though previous hacks have already seen players enjoying emulators and homebrew software. This is the first time, however, that Vita has been hacked permanently as previously it would reset back to the original state on each reboot.

psp-hack.jpg

With the jailbreak active, you can use a PS Vita SD card adapter, which allows you to use an SD card with the Vita.

The guys from Team Molecule have dubbed this hack HENkaku, which apparently only works on firmware update 3.60, and are offering the latest version of its PS Vita jailbreak for free.

We wouldn’t, of course, recommend jailbreaking your PS Vita. Not only will it void your warranty, but you may actual break your handheld.

Source: HENkaku

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So it's finally happened? Is still available to the public? I'll go on craigslist right now and cop a vita if this is real.

Just noticed u posted a normal psp pic :scust:

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if you can use this on a vita tv as well

:ohhh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@-DMP- @Grand Conde @Dominic Brehetto @Fatboi1 have you seen this yet?
What do you know about jailbreaking the VITA? I'm most interested in the ability to use other SD cards and not that overpriced Sony garbage.

ive had one for about a year or two now, its cool, the biggest game changer is the sd card.

I haven't touched it since I got my jailbroken 3ds tho.