PS Plus October

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I got the metal gear game they gave out free like 2 years ago and couldn't make it past the intro :russ:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
If you preordered it you'd of had it downloaded onto your hard drive a week ago, show me you on my level or shut that bullshyt up. You'll have a tile that'll have preordered written on it..do you :sitdown:

I think it's pretty homosexual like to lie about giving your nephew a game :ld: you a crappy uncle to be sitting on a game You don't play, then only wanna let your fam eat when it's free already :facepalm:

Metal gear isn't a game for an 8yr old, so this likely teenager gotta have a gamertag, you most likely played online with him. So my detective skills tells me you didn't want that tidbit revealed because the next question would be "why not hook him up with psn" but that would require you to actually spend :francis: Nah, he good with your "dust-free" ass handout. I hope he don't wanna play amnesia :huhldup:

:sas1:

negged for reckless assumptions...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was always going to happen when they started putting out AAA games. Everyone owns (and often doesn't play) these games.

Be careful what you ask for brehs. :usure: