TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
PS Plus: Free Games for October 2017

37336769271_74048f94b9_o-755x425.jpg

Metal Gear V: The Phantom Pain
Amnesia Collection

• Monster Jam Battlegrounds, PS3
  • Hustle Kings, PS3
  • Hue, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
  • Sky Force Anniversary, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4 & PS3)

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I traded this in a while back so it'll be nice to give it a run...some time next year.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Totally forgot about this game TBH. Nice bonus to make up for the fees (somewhat)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's one hell of a game to give away :banderas:
I assume this means it'll be on GWG soon enough.
A shame MGSTPP ended the way it did but still a great game none the less. :DAIGOSNAKECHIBI:
Could you PLEASE stop lying to the community :stop: anyone that gives two shyts about metal gear already got this a long time ago. The mini game that released before this was free too. But forget what I'm saying, let's see what our peers have to say...
Every AAA game they give out I already have.

I’m sorry I would rather take a unknown game and give that a chance. If I didn’t buy a AAA game within 6 months or after fire sales that mean i didn’t want it.
But if u a new PS4/Plus owner MGSV is a nice game to add to or start your library with:yeshrug:
Facts :wow:
back to back triple A titles. :ehh: maybe I'll get around to finishing this shyt now.
Maybe you'll get around to it huh :tu:
I traded this in a while back so it'll be nice to give it a run...some time next year.
Some time next year eh :tu:
Totally forgot about this game TBH. Nice bonus to make up for the fees (somewhat)
Make up fees? (This game is really drumming up excitement :flabbynsick: )
excellent for those who don't have it
I'll give my copy to a nephew and put this in my library...
So you wouldn't let your nephew use your copy which was collecting dust at this point :wtf:

So your nephew doesn't have ps plus and can't download it for free'ish like everyone else :dwillhuh:
I can finally finish Amnesia
How will you remember :ohhh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Could you PLEASE stop lying to the community :stop: anyone that gives two shyts about metal gear already got this a long time ago. The mini game that released before this was free too.
Says the guy that can't afford xbox live or any game on release day. :DAIGOCOURT:
I wanna see cuphead on your xbox live profile activity on friday too. No exceptions :COURTFLAB2:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Never tried the Amnesia games...pretty hype about that. Borrowed MGS from my nephew and enjoyed it, so I'll have fun completing that too.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
So you wouldn't let your nephew use your copy which was collecting dust at this point :wtf:

So your nephew doesn't have ps plus and can't download it for free'ish like everyone else :dwillhuh:

cleanliness is important to my wife and I so dust doesn't have an opportunity to collect. She dusts my games regularly and I buy new mattresses for her to sleep on.

If my nephew had ps plus I would give the game to someone who doesn't.

go in another thread and make unprovoked homosexual comments...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Says the guy that can't afford xbox live or any game on release day. :DAIGOCOURT:
I wanna see cuphead on your xbox live profile activity on friday too. No exceptions :COURTFLAB2:
If you preordered it you'd of had it downloaded onto your hard drive a week ago, show me you on my level or shut that bullshyt up. You'll have a tile that'll have preordered written on it..do you :sitdown:
cleanliness is important to my wife and I so dust doesn't have an opportunity to collect. She dusts my games regularly and I buy new mattresses for her to sleep on.

If my nephew had ps plus I would give the game to someone who doesn't.

go in another thread and make unprovoked homosexual comments...
I think it's pretty homosexual like to lie about giving your nephew a game :ld: you a crappy uncle to be sitting on a game You don't play, then only wanna let your fam eat when it's free already :facepalm:

Metal gear isn't a game for an 8yr old, so this likely teenager gotta have a gamertag, you most likely played online with him. So my detective skills tells me you didn't want that tidbit revealed because the next question would be "why not hook him up with psn" but that would require you to actually spend :francis: Nah, he good with your "dust-free" ass handout. I hope he don't wanna play amnesia :huhldup: