PS Plus free games for May 2020

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
960x0.jpg

AfraidInsignificantGadwall-small.gif

kRYOrXJ.gif

"Stay at home," turned into "Go outside!" real quick.:scust:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As board as I am my ass will end up playing that city builder for a minute.

Superstar
Daps
qF1zQZf
I've been wanting to play cities skylines, thanks, Sony, all I play is simulators, sim City, civilization, you name it, I'll look into the farming simulator but probably not

be careful playing cities skylines
:mjcry:
I hated it for like an hour because I couldn’t figure it out. Once I did I couldn’t put that shyt down. I’d start new cities just to learn a concept then start a new one based on what I’d learned.

It made me eventually buy a gaming PC just to be able to make realistic cities smh. I have to close the door to my spare room (office) when hoes come over so they don’t know.

My brother roasts me when he visits. I have to lie and say I’m only playing 2k whenever people call and ask what I’m doing for it tonight...

5240AA3A CCDC 41AE B562 E2810F78449E

J5aMjn

Edit: for some reason the image won’t embed. It’s a city I worked on a couple of months ago. I use regular houses but when I have a big housing demand I build big public housing complexes because they have high occupancy and fill up fast... plus they give my cities character.

It just feels so good when you watch one of your citizens randomly use some shyt you laid down for them. The park, a chipotle, a basketball court, beach chairs, a tiddy bar, a Walmart, etc.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
qF1zQZf

I hated it for like an hour because I couldn’t figure it out. Once I did I couldn’t put that shyt down. I’d start new cities just to learn a concept then start a new one based on what I’d learned.

It made me eventually buy a gaming PC just to be able to make realistic cities smh. I have to close the door to my spare room (office) when hoes come over so they don’t know.

My brother roasts me when he visits. I have to lie and say I’m only playing 2k whenever people call and ask what I’m doing for it tonight...

J5aMjn

Edit: for some reason the image won’t embed. It’s a city I worked on a couple of months ago. I use regular houses but when I have a big housing demand I build big public housing complexes because they have high occupancy and fill up fast... plus they give my cities character.

It just feels so good when you watch one of your citizens randomly use some shyt you laid down for them. The park, a chipotle, a basketball court, beach chairs, a tiddy bar, a Walmart, etc.
I've been playing civilization for five hours + almost everyday, so I'm used to it

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
qF1zQZf

J5aMjn

This game looks like what I hoped Sims 4 would be :wow:

Kairi Irving

Daps
I played SimCity 4, all of a sudden you had to be responsible in how you built your city

Imagine a game with the customization of Sims, city building like Cities Skyline but with the ability to select whoever you want to play as, clicking a NPC would turn the game into third person, and when you go into create mode it'll zoom out like Sims.
Driving, eating, fighting and many more things to do would be the ultimate RPG.

Sony should partner with Sims for a "Sims World" game.

Superstar
Daps
a>

Imagine a game with the customization of Sims, city building like Cities Skyline but with the ability to select whoever you want to play as, clicking a NPC would turn the game into third person, and when you go into create mode it'll zoom out like Sims.
Driving, eating, fighting and many more things to do would be the ultimate RPG.

Sony should partner with Sims for a "Sims World" game.

nah keep EA out of that shyt. They will fukk it up every time. Those sims DLC’s, for basic shyt that should have been in the game, are like $20 smh. If your idea was a reality I’d play that shyt forever though.

Kairi Irving

Daps
a>

nah keep EA out of that shyt. They will fukk it up every time. Those sims DLC’s, for basic shyt that should have been in the game, are like $20 smh. If your idea was a reality I’d play that shyt forever though.

Or Sony could do it themselves with one of their own developers...maybe the Dreams creator, Media Molecule could do handle something of this caliber, bring Dan Houser or Leslie Benzies on board and it's a wrap.