PS Plus August 2018

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought Mafia 3 day 1. The first few hours are amazing and the writing is good but the rest of the game gets stuck in bad open world design. It’s a shame because If rhey had made a linear story driven game they had a classic on their hands

This so fukking accurate it's not even funny. Loved the opening. Then, I got bored as shyt.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I had Mafia 3 and gave that shyt away right when I started the klan section. I literally killed everyone at that rally, quit, uninstalled, and sold it. Game was just so repetitive and dull even by open world status. Had that AC I problem where the main missions just followed the exact same pattern no matter what. And it didn’t helped that the game looked like shyt 75% of the time. Truly garbage. But since it’s been almost two years might as well get it and finish it

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I bought Mafia 3 day 1. The first few hours are amazing and the writing is good but the rest of the game gets stuck in bad open world design. It’s a shame because If rhey had made a linear story driven game they had a classic on their hands

I also bought it Day One. Repetitive gameplay but a good story. Looks like ill cop Dead By Daylight and Here They Lie.