Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry (PS4)
That’s You – PS4 (bonus title)

Super Motherload (PS3)
Snake Ball (PS3)

Downwell (PS Vita)
Level 22 (PS Vita)

PS Plus: Free Games for August 2017

More than decent :ehh:
Personally I feel it's a terrible month, jc3 is garbage, the rest don't even sound interesting...
Y'all niqqas just take anything AAA. Just cause is trash just like @502Nels said

With that said shyt way better than the shytbox this month:russ:
So these games are better than bayonetta, red faction, trials fusion and slime rancher which is a game coming this fall to Sony, free on Xbox for 2weeks starting in 5days.

The name doesn't draw me in but the gameplay looked solid so :win:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
this killing floor 2 summer event will be over. Down to play JC3. Still need to finish Dying Light off

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heads up, Amnesia Collection is coming to PS+ Asia this month, so possibility it'll come to NA/EU next month.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I haven't played a PS+ free game in probably a year or so.
I try to get around to play all the free GWG/PS+ games at least once in case there's a "hidden gem" in this pile of mediocrity. (Outlast, Strider, Speedrunners to name a few)
These days, if it's a game worth owning, I've had it long before it shows up on GWG/PS+. :yeshrug:
I've actually thought about letting my subs expire but I do enjoy the occasional online multiplayer match even though 90% of my gaming is single player (story) content or local multiplayer.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I try to get around to play all the free GWG/PS+ games at least once in case there's a "hidden gem" in this pile of mediocrity. (Outlast, Strider, Speedrunners to name a few)
These days, if it's a game worth owning, I've had it long before it shows up on GWG/PS+. :yeshrug:
I've actually thought about letting my subs expire but I do enjoy the occasional online multiplayer match even though 90% of my gaming is single player (story) content or local multiplayer.
Alienation was fire, put some decent hours into, definitely worth checking out if you like that type of game.