PS Now subs now at 2.2m

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
smart people, it will only get better......only minus is that i cant download ps3 games..will have to wait for the ps5 for that.

i already had spidy and tomb raider, but i was able to beat control, now i need to play tekken, zestria and a bunch of shooters and rpgs i would have never brought without this :blessed:
Nah nikka, you gotta wait till the ps6 for that bruh :bryan:
Make everything downloadable

Make streaming 1080p instead of 720p

With the SSD coming, hopefully streaming can begin instantly as soon as you click on the game and not wait.

Put the entire PS1-PS3 library on there. Negotiate with publishers if so. And put PS4 games on there too when the PS5 comes out.

Put more indie games like Dreams and Arise on there day one. I know they won’t put first party games on day one but at least have them there 6-8mnths after release.

Instead of charging twice for Psn and Psnow, find a way to combine both or at least offer deals where both are combined.
Would you like an order of fries with that and fukk it, throw in some prostitutes while we just wishing up shyt :mjlol:
It's 60 bucks annually now. I'm really debating on jumpin in esp for my sons. 5 bucks a month for the library considering it's 60 annually now is pretty good.

Gamepass is great for new games and of course the steals in prices you can get on it. I still wouldn't be putting my AAA games on the shyt day one like Xbox is. I'm trying to maximize my bread. But as a consumer, that's on them.
Damn nikka :umad:
good luck with that.
Oh you big mad :umad: