PS Now subs now at 2.2m

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its lower than the 10m on Gamepass but remember, Sony charge full price for this service and not giving it away like a cheap whore :mjgrin:

Pretty impressive considering (a) Sony barely advertise or seem to care about the service, (b) they've barely expanded it to any countries and (c) they charge full-price/never discount it.

Imagine if they gave a shyt about it and actually tried pushing it. :ohhh:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Pretty impressive considering (a) Sony barely advertise or seem to care about the service, (b) they've barely expanded it to any countries and (c) they charge full-price/never discount it.

Imagine if they gave a shyt about it and actually tried pushing it. :ohhh:

I been loyal to Sony since the 90s but even I gotta call u on this, Sony full of shyt with this and fans defending it is the last thing we need :unimpressed:

I still remember Ps Now being $20/month or $45 every 3 months with no yearly option, u had to pay $180 if u wanted it for a whole year, and that was on discount :stopitslime:

Then they were nice enough to give us a yearly subscription and made it $100 :gucci:

Recently it was $35 for new customers but us loyal ones who already paid couldn’t use it to re up our subscriptions :camby:

If anything Sony lucky Microsoft is so successful everywhere else they don’t care as much about video games whereas PlayStation is Sony’s bread and butter.

MS makes enough money where they could afford to launch the Series X at $250-300 at launch and the Lockhart at $200 or less and do to Sony what 2K did to Live :francis:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
smart people, it will only get better......only minus is that i cant download ps3 games..will have to wait for the ps5 for that.

i already had spidy and tomb raider, but i was able to beat control, now i need to play tekken, zestria and a bunch of shooters and rpgs i would have never brought without this :blessed:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
smart people, it will only get better......only minus is that i cant download ps3 games..will have to wait for the ps5 for that.

i already had spidy and tomb raider, but i was able to beat control, now i need to play tekken, zestria and a bunch of shooters and rpgs i would have never brought without this :blessed:

U got PS Now?

If so check out Final Exam, it’s a game I would not have heard about had it not been for PS Now

If u were a fan of Streets of Rage you gone Love it. Literally one of my favorite games ever. It’s 4 player online co op and I got another breh on here down to play. Check it out and let me know if u trying to mess with it.

Also it’s a joint called Sacred Citadel that’s 3 player co op, it’s pretty similar

Its actually a few other online co op joints on PS Now if y’all want me to put y’all on

Far as the thread go

Another PS Now suggestion: Asura’s Wrath is actually pretty dope for those of y’all who didn’t play.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
There needs to be a big upgrade on this with the ps5

What updates you thinking? :jbhmm:

Main thing they need to do is lower that damn price or at least occasionally drop it to $35-40 like they do PS+

:sas1:
Really both should be no more than $40/year each and there should be an option to cop both for $60 or less:sas2:

That alone would prolly double the subscriptions

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Main thing they need to do is lower that damn price or at least occasionally drop it to $35-40 like they do PS+

Really both should be no more than $40/year each and there should be an option to cop both for $60 or less:sas2:

Make everything downloadable

Make streaming 1080p instead of 720p

With the SSD coming, hopefully streaming can begin instantly as soon as you click on the game and not wait.

Put the entire PS1-PS3 library on there. Negotiate with publishers if so. And put PS4 games on there too when the PS5 comes out.

Put more indie games like Dreams and Arise on there day one. I know they won’t put first party games on day one but at least have them there 6-8mnths after release.

Instead of charging twice for Psn and Psnow, find a way to combine both or at least offer deals where both are combined.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I been loyal to Sony since the 90s but even I gotta call u on this, Sony full of shyt with this and fans defending it is the last thing we need :unimpressed:

I still remember Ps Now being $20/month or $45 every 3 months with no yearly option, u had to pay $180 if u wanted it for a whole year, and that was on discount :stopitslime:

Then they were nice enough to give us a yearly subscription and made it $100 :gucci:

Recently it was $35 for new customers but us loyal ones who already paid couldn’t use it to re up our subscriptions :camby:

If anything Sony lucky Microsoft is so successful everywhere else they don’t care as much about video games whereas PlayStation is Sony’s bread and butter.

MS makes enough money where they could afford to launch the Series X at $250-300 at launch and the Lockhart at $200 or less and do to Sony what 2K did to Live :francis:

It's 60 bucks annually now. I'm really debating on jumpin in esp for my sons. 5 bucks a month for the library considering it's 60 annually now is pretty good.

Gamepass is great for new games and of course the steals in prices you can get on it. I still wouldn't be putting my AAA games on the shyt day one like Xbox is. I'm trying to maximize my bread. But as a consumer, that's on them.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Make everything downloadable

Make streaming 1080p instead of 720p

With the SSD coming, hopefully streaming can begin instantly as soon as you click on the game and not wait.

Put the entire PS1-PS3 library on there. Negotiate with publishers if so. And put PS4 games on there too when the PS5 comes out.

Put more indie games like Dreams and Arise on there day one. I know they won’t put first party games on day one but at least have them there 6-8mnths after release.

Instead of charging twice for Psn and Psnow, find a way to combine both or at least offer deals where both are combined.

PS3 games are the only ones you can't download and that's because of the fukkin cell architecture of the system. :francis:

1,2, and PS4 you can download the games to play them.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
U got PS Now?

If so check out Final Exam, it’s a game I would not have heard about had it not been for PS Now

If u were a fan of Streets of Rage you gone Love it. Literally one of my favorite games ever. It’s 4 player online co op and I got another breh on here down to play. Check it out and let me know if u trying to mess with it.

Also it’s a joint called Sacred Citadel that’s 3 player co op, it’s pretty similar

Its actually a few other online co op joints on PS Now if y’all want me to put y’all on

Far as the thread go

Another PS Now suggestion: Asuras Wratb is actually pretty dope for those of y’all who didn’t play.

thanks bruh will add them to the your games list for future downloads

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Yeah, this is what has been stopping me from pulling the trigger on it. The price for value, usage and general principle of the matter with it. The nature of it being streaming only has me cautious enough, as is, but with it being the price point that it is vs. me knowing that I'd likely not be playing the old games on there as much is why I won't just get it. I've always thought they should've had a combo price model of it with PSn+ for like maybe a flat 80-100 (tops) a year and I'd just do it then. They even have an easy naming segue for it as well with calling it PS+Now.

PS3 games are the only ones you can't download and that's because of the fukkin cell architecture of the system. :francis:

1,2, and PS4 you can download the games to play them.

Didn't know you could download any games actually.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
It's 60 bucks annually now. I'm really debating on jumpin in esp for my sons. 5 bucks a month for the library considering it's 60 annually now is pretty good.

Gamepass is great for new games and of course the steals in prices you can get on it. I still wouldn't be putting my AAA games on the shyt day one like Xbox is. I'm trying to maximize my bread. But as a consumer, that's on them.

You might as well, don’t look like the price dropping anytime soon.

So far I’m not regretting the purchase at all but Microsoft is way better to their gaming customers than Sony is.

And way more PS2 games should be on there. Practically NONE of our favorite PS2 games are there. Wild PS3 games missing too. Why are they charging us $15 for 15 yr old PS2 (And PS1) games while giving us bullshyt on PS Now? :gucci:

And speaking of which why does Sony have a history of ignoring people’s request for BC, while at the same time stop making old systems altogether (even when there is still demand for brand new PS2/3’s till this day), yet insist on charging us for old games? :mindblown:

And don’t even get me started on them trash ass free games we get for PS+ :hhh:

Sony got me ready to cop an X Box :unimpressed:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't use PS Now as it's just not worth it for me to have another game subscription with my already big backlog.

There's this too. However, I could find use for it with finding the occasional title that I may not have picked up/played otherwise. Plus, my daughter is fairly into games now and it'd be worthwhile for her to just be able to play thru thousands of games at the whim for "free". I'll probably wait until I cop the PS5 and move one of the PS4s into her room so that she could have access from there.