PS Now is nice

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Is it going to be like psplus where you have an active subscription to the service even though you downloaded the game? And if emulation can be done on the console then Sony is taking the piss.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
fMCn8hX.jpg
What game is that and source? This means Sony miraculously figured out how to emulate the PS3? If so it confirmed what we all knew. Sony was lying about that shyt from day 1

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What game is that and source? This means Sony miraculously figured out how to emulate the PS3? If so it confirmed what we all knew. Sony was lying about that shyt from day 1
That's Alpha Protocol and I'm most certain that the option is intended for PS2/PS4 games.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is really exciting Sony stans :heh:
So uh $20 a month, 3 months for 45?

Competition is good, maybe this is why you can get 6 months of Gamepass for $30 (stock up if you like) and for $25 you can get EA access for a year (fight night champion anyone?)

Both are very good deals, everyone wins. I thought y'all didn't care about backwards compatibility anymore, and them shyts ain't getting x-hanced..not even free if you already bought them :patrice:

But hey, I hear Spiderman is like guaranteed to be the most enjoyable game ever created. You know how every uncharted or God of war and/or mgs 1-4 was best to ever do it? That's what Spiderman is already :blessed:

Tru Story