PS Now is nice

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
so after all the contention, i decided to check it out for a month. i fukking love it. the selection is so much better than the ps plus games

my nephew and i were up almost all night just going thru these games and we're back at it now.

$20 a month is too much but the 45 for 3 months is about how much id probably spend on used games, if the ps4 had BC. with the occasional new release, my buying habits i can pretty much break even or save some loot.

after this month is up im getting the 3 month jawn. im never going back to ps+

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so after all the contention, i decided to check it out for a month. i fukking love it. the selection is so much better than the ps plus games

my nephew and i were up almost all night just going thru these games and we're back at it now.

$20 a month is too much but the 45 for 3 months is about how much id probably spend on used games, if the ps4 had BC. with the occasional new release, my buying habits i can pretty much break even or save some loot.

after this month is up im getting the 3 month jawn. im never going back to ps+
Why not? You don't play online?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats just too much for too little imo:yeshrug:

I thought about it and I just cant get down with dropping that much coin :francis:.

Like @Front 2 Back said, drop that price

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I was going to mess around with it because of Uncharted but with the HD collection coming to the PS4 in a few months, I didn't bother.
If they included the PS1 RPG classics such FF8 & Legend of Dragoon, I'd be all in.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fMCn8hX.jpg