Daps
Yea it’s been ass for a min, they need to get their shyt together

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What is the free game on fagbox? :russ:
I don't know yet but I do know for $1 I got 300 games plus every console exclusive for the next two years. I've watched Sony fans talk down on that but that's what jealousy does to people :francis:
Cancelling PS3 and Vita games and not replacing them with more ps4 games was a big mistake
Nobody gave a fukk about that tho, ps3 not being bc made free games for that system not worth it to most. And only random people online actually have/use a vita...
Remember when Sony stans used to brag about getting old ass PS3 games.:mjlol:
it was mostly him (rekka) I wouldn't even put that on the rest of the "base"
Yup cuz Larrybox definitely flooding the streets with heat :skip:
Says the Ghat damn casual :stop:
Cac shyt. Real nikkas don’t play Borderlands
There's not too many real ones tho so by default your comment will ruffle feathers...

:handshake:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Online is the only reason i pay for membership. If it wasnt for overwatch, id definitely not be paying subscription.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Online is the only reason i pay for membership. If it wasnt for overwatch, id definitely not be paying subscription.
I can't agree with this statement, I have over 400 games on my account, I bought about 100 of those games, the rest is because of this program. I'm literally set for life when it comes to new content to try out. I will never finish my backlog and games that I have completed are getting upgraded as these systems evolve :wow: