Daps
Reppin
NY
Go ahead and get into Until Dawn.

Great game. Beautiful graphics.

And Emily is :noah:

-Emily-until-dawn-39332156-268-270.gif

I'm already playing Nier and Batman Telltale Season 2 :manny:

I'll probably jump into it during the summer after Spider-Man; RDR2, and GOW drop. :manny:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
They were doing that and got nothing but criticism from the gaming community. Not Sony's fault the gaming community as a whole isn't interested in niche games.

Exactly, I ate good off Tearaway; Disc Jam, Bound, and Abzu yet folks were bytching. 2017 we got a decent quality of indies; mid-budget games(Life is Strange; Tales from the Borderlands), and AAA games(Infamous SS, MSGV).

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They were doing that and got nothing but criticism from the gaming community. Not Sony's fault the gaming community as a whole isn't interested in niche games.
I loved it.

Every AAA game I'm interested i bought.

If anybody was dying to play deus ex they already did. shyt has been dirt cheap. If someone didn't buy it for less than $10 they weren't that interested in it or they just broke.

Indies don't have big marketing budgets it's impossible to keep track all of them they always slide under the radar.

I've discovered a ton of gems through plus.

Them putting a bunch of stale bargain bin aaa titles that can be had for pennies and that I already own is :hhh:

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Downloading and likely never playing.

:wow:

Yup. At this point I haven't got round to playing the games I actively want to play, never mind the ones I bought on sale because they were cheap enough.

The sale discounts over a year pay for a ps+ membership. The "free" games are normally not even worth the hard drive space or games I already bought a long time ago.