Prove you're black

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
@CACarot

No, I was genuinely baffled how you could take my two sentences of a post as me 'feeling superior'.

I read the first few posts of the thread and figured it would be 20 pages of different people saying their heritage, so I quickly typed up my ethnicity then a salute to all of the different ethnicities in here. judging by the responses to my post, I was wrong.

Now that I realize this is only a thread for people to 'prove' that they're black (which I do understand, because weird ass people do be online posing as black people which I don't get :scust:) now I'm peacing out. Because I'm not black, so I don't have business in this thread. Which is cool. I feel bad that anybody thought my post was 'coming for them' or anybody else for whatever reason. But I really do just believe that everybody should genuinely take pride in their heritage while showing that same respect to different ethnicities. I have respect for those sitting across from me and only hope for the same, peace :yeshrug:
You do know the person you're arguing with is white too right? He trolling you, this long ass essay unnecessary

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
@CACarot

No, I was genuinely baffled how you could take my two sentences of a post as me 'feeling superior'.

I read the first few posts of the thread and figured it would be 20 pages of different people saying their heritage, so I quickly typed up my ethnicity then a salute to all of the different ethnicities in here. judging by the responses to my post, I was wrong.

Now that I realize this is only a thread for people to 'prove' that they're black (which I do understand, because weird ass people do be online posing as black people which I don't get :scust:) now I'm peacing out. Because I'm not black, so I don't have business in this thread. Which is cool. I feel bad that anybody thought my post was 'coming for them' or anybody else for whatever reason. But I really do just believe that everybody should genuinely take pride in their heritage while showing that same respect to different ethnicities. I have respect for those sitting across from me and only hope for the same, peace :yeshrug:

Honestly dawg, I'm just fukking with you. But what I said was meant to flirt with the lines of is he serious and he is very much joking.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
o77vkp.jpg
:mjlol: Off the back of some English homework real quick. I may be a red nikka but I'm still a nikka.
Do you have blond arm hairs?