Proud Boys Came To San Francisco And Got Served Today

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the words of common and Dilla “you say you got guns, we’ll bring that shyt.... Hot shyt”

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s how we gotta start serving em...

Oh you a Trump supporter?? nikka come here..

E5-CB670-E-FE9-E-4-E99-93-A2-14-E193986-EAF.jpg

EE7-E7-FEB-5-BA5-44-B9-BD39-EF7-C4670-C1-A6.jpg

d54923d6c41eea45930938daafb73883.gif

And them c00ns getting fukked up with you :ufdup::ufdup:
467-F00-EC-C7-FD-46-A9-861-C-915-A548960-EA.png

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Show me one hetero sexual black male born and raised in San francisco, that is proud and standing tall.... I'll wait....

the black male has been eliminated from everyday life in the bay area...

Thread full of non blacks happy that a black male got assaulted and called ****** by a bunch of non blacks...

You people are literal demons... Im tripping on mushrooms right now, but i can clearly see it.

Shut yo bytch ass up. @YouMadd? :mjgrin:

Yeah you just mad that your doppelganger got rocked in the face

Trump 2016

"None of them like yo black ass anyways ":manny:

Wow...

"Bu bu but why don't you fight for Our rights too :sadbron:"

TRUMP 2016!

I would NEVER vote for Hilary.

Trump 2016 !

Time to spin that fukking mirror around so the country can take a long hard look at themselves.

With trump in office they'll have atleast 4 years to do so.

Also, I would like to see the sociopath trump address the country after a mass shooting. Watching him attempt to be compassionate is worth the vote :troll:

TRUMP 2016! :blessed:

Trump 2016!

We don't fukk with that foo foo ass bih Hillary.

I need to explain something I heard. Which should help explain my stance on this whole Trump/shythole countries thing. IVE BEEN CALLED A CAC BY FORUM POSTERS THAT JUST STARTED POSTING A YEAR AGO FOR MY OPINION on this in other threads and you nikkas need to stop being so sensitive and think harder.

Heres a story:

A client of mine, has a friend from LA who works for NBC. This is her BEST friend. Her friend happens to be the women who discovered the grab them buy the p*ssy recording from Donald Trump. I checked her friends linkedin, she does work for NBC. My client also said that the tapes said worse than GTBTP. Trump shytted on Black Americans the worse. He said that Black Americans are "literally the most worthless thing" or something along those lines. Now dont believe if you dont want to, but my client is plugged and they are all connected trust fund babies from LA so I believe her.

My entire point of this story is, why the fukk is everyone so offended? DONT YALL KNOW THAT MOST WHITE PEOPLE LITERALLY THINK THE SAME THING, BUT DONT SAY IT.

I'VE LITERALLY HEARD A LIBERAL WHITE WOMEN CALL MOROCCO "NICE AFRICA"

WHY THE fukk ARE You so Offended by when the most racist one says THIS shyt?

Taking the immigrant angle and being offended is especially weird to me. SO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE THE PRESIDENT SAID YOU ARE A PIECE OF shyt FROM A shytHOLE COUNTRY?

I personally wouldnt want to move to a place like that....

AA descendant of slaves, literally the ones who were the losers of war. Atleast I have an excuse for wanting be in this godforsaken country.

I WANT MY MUTHAfukkING PIECE OF THE PIE for my ANCESTORS BLOOD

My point is this, the trade off for this shythole IS THE MISTREATMENT. Simple as that......

So either come get with this fukked up western society, or just stay where you are. But dont be offended that no one is wiping tears on an internet message board.

Trump pushing us back to the 90's :wow:

This will get flipped into a Trump taking away rights somehow...

Even had a what about black on black crime post thrown in :wow:

Nope Baltimore isn’t a bad place. Trump was wrong calling it a shythole

Also all these dumbass cognitive dissonance responses In this to what the REAL problem is....

how about black peiple stop killing each other? Simple..

Somehow this has something to do with Trump all of a sudden. Hilarious....

Here's a better list of everything Trump has done and it isnt Jeff Bezos Post article...

Tracking deregulation in the Trump era

Throw a whole tv at you, crazy :wow:

Last edited: