Proud Boy sentenced to 17 years in prison for Jan 6th insurrection (Update: another sentenced to 15 years)

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He gotta do all 17 years breh ain’t no parole on that… That’s a good amount of time for him to realize he better not ever do that shyt again :mjgrin:
I’ll take 17 years for a guy that could’ve just stayed home… or at the least could just held his sign and yelled. Now if he dies like a year and gets out that’s when I’ll get mad. This is probably the most useless way to go to prison ever lol. Like Trump ain’t coming for you sir even if he wins again.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dictionart definition =/= legal definition
There was no trickery involved. For example, bait cars aren't entrapment. Affording someone the opportunity to commit a crime is not leading them to do so.

The officers removing the barricades and letting them in and even directing them around to certain senators offices knowing that that is a criminal offense isnt trickery? Are the officers that did that locked up?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
What is entrapment again?
Directly and deliberately leading someone to commit a crime that they would not have committed or had the proclivity to commit without their intervention for the purpose of arresting them.

Keep in mind, even the dudes that give fake bombs to Islamic terrorists haven't committed entrapment.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Directly and deliberately leading someone to commit a crime that they would not have committed or had the proclivity to commit without their intervention for the purpose of arresting them.

Keep in mind, even the dudes that give fake bombs to Islamic terrorists haven't committed entrapment.

You pretty much confirmed what i said. :laff: not defending these fools either. It only proves the government is on some bullshyt.

Personally, i think the "insurrection" is some fake ass bullshyt especially when half of them folks got family members in political office or even related to the damn senators. Sounds like it was planned and wouldnt be surprised if Trump was in on it too.

Wouldnt be surprised if they were doing all of this weed out the anarchists that they are focusing on.

Last edited: