Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:heh:

If you never been inside a studio you're not a producer:russ:

idiotic at best

the top producers the last two years were all fruity loops users who started in a bedroom or basement... its not the tools its what you do with them. Claiming you need a studio in '12 to make it happen is :flabbynsick:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idiotic at best

the top producers the last two years were all fruity loops users who started in a bedroom or basement... its not the tools its what you do with them. Claiming you need a studio in '12 to make it happen is :flabbynsick:

Alchemist and Kanye were fruity loop users?:ohhh:

What you say may hold some validity but dudes just download software now everyone producers you have to really perfect your craft to be taken serious.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
You spelled fruity loops wrong

FWIW though once you drop the 300 or so on Pro Tools you're higher up the totem pole then some kid who cracked fruity loops and only fukks with the stock sounds...that shows a lack of real investment...*reminded of Soulja Boy*...at least I think so..

But anyway like Spanish Thought said Pro Tools isn't even a great program for making beats. I have it but I exclusively mix and record on it, I couldn't even imagine trying to pull off some loop fest with Pro Tools

And until the end it's not what you use it's how you use it.

I know too many people with thousands worth of equipment and I want to have the discussion with them that their shyt is frail and they should give it to me at a discount :heh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Alchemist and Kanye were fruity loop users?:ohhh:

What you say may hold some validity but dudes just download software now everyone producers you have to really perfect your craft to be taken serious.

Alchemist and Kanye didn't top ascap list the last two years clown... I didn't say best of fav, said TOP. as in on the charts.

try again

hit-boy
boy1da
T-minus
lex luger
list goes on and on...

everyone can also grab a mic and record themselves doesn't mean that we are all good rappers or singers... you still have to make something worthwhile, the only thing I would agree with you is on the fact that we have plenty of mediocre producers floating around in the game because it is much easier to make music but regardless there are still only a few people that do it best so it still comes down to your skills as an individual.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
DSC01321.jpg

please :heh: ain't nobody trying to go back to splicing analog tape.

plus i'd say about 15% of the people in this ENTIRE world could still tell the difference between mix music recorded on analog or digital

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
:heh:

If you never been inside a studio you're not a producer:russ:

That era died about 10-11 years ago for Hip Hop in general & possibly 15-18 years ago if your talking Dance/Club music.

Most rock bands probably still prefer to dwell inside a studio tho :manny:

BAMBINO

100% pure uncut fukkery
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
What happened to real instruments?

Do kids know what an instrument is?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
*uses pro tools, fruity loops and virtual instruments*