SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
@Medicate negging me for calling out his trash thread... getting in our feelings are we
bf0kdxfs0uwx_zpspelvolhl.png

Can't handle your emotions like a man, huh
bf0kdxfs0uwx_zpspelvolhl.png

I just call it like I see it
siid5qycdulw_zpseqmbfwwo.png

You got it back :salute:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
OP is sooo fuking dumb!!! :mjlol:

He has daily fantasy games confused w/ season long games.
He read some headlines regarding DFS earlier this year...then read this headline, and thinks this is proof the pro football players are cheating in DFS....when this article is about Pro's playing season long leagues w/ their friends.

Now I know why people like you hate capitalism...youre too damn dumb to make any money.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol: A fresh new list of ignorees....

As if the difference between a season long league and daily fantasy makes a difference regarding this topic....:mjlol:
Young morons.....:laff:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Can you provide us with any proof or examples of ppl effecting the outcomes of games for fantasy football purposes? :jbhmm:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Can you provide us with any proof or examples of ppl effecting the outcomes of games for fantasy football purposes? :jbhmm:

There's players drafting themselves in leagues and their opponents in order to WIN......here's a fckin idiot in the OP that just told the whole world.......but of course this won't reach major headline status....too much money being made and exchanged behind the scenes........the mistake you idiots in this thread are making, is assuming these players are playing for scraps.......when they play fantasy sports, their money is long.......:troll:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
hell if they are mired in a 3-10 season, i can definitely see some missed tackles here and there if it means the opposing player is going to go for the TD :mjpls:

Not even about that breh.....the idiots in this thread think that these players are betting $100 or $200...so "Oh they just can't be worried about fantasy sports, the money is to low"......:heh:

They betting and got leagues behind the scenes with multiple thousands of dollars on the line......:mjlol:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
There's players drafting themselves in leagues and their opponents in order to WIN......here's a fckin idiot in the OP that just told the whole world.......but of course this won't reach major headline status....too much money being made and exchanged behind the scenes........the mistake you idiots in this thread are making, is assuming these players are playing for scraps.......when they play fantasy sports, their money is long.......:troll:
So you have nothing?

I just assumed you had examples to cite based off this

Its way more obvious proof than that...

Pls share these obvious examples with us