Project: Session - new skateboarding game (PC-PS4/5-XB1/Series)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
1.0 is out :blessed:

the game is hard, but very rewarding. also plenty of options to make the game easier... if you're a filthy casual :lolbron:

still rough around the edges, but it's not a AAA game. big focus on the replay editor, and making clips that look like real skate filming. it actually has a story mode, but it's a little unintuitive, and probably more so if you don't know the tricks. it's definitely a game made for skateboarders

the graphics are pretty damn good, especially the lighting at night (and yes you can use the object dropper to light up spots at night). game starts to feel too real when you start trying a trick in the day time, but don't land it until night time :mjcry:

L2014

Banned
Daps
Copped it for $15 2 years ago:wow:

We got primos and darkslides but still no grabs:francis:

Love the Frisco update tho

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Copped this today and fukked around and played for like 6 hours straight :whew:. This was after I was skateboarding forreal earlier in the morning too :skip:

I tried it years ago in early access but dropped it after like 10 minutes because I had just got used to playing Skater XL after years of mastering ea skate. This game is shytting on Skater XL in every category except available brands.

Larger and better maps, a ton of challenges and story mode, day/night cycle, more advanced replay editor, and a fukking slew of physics and gameplay sliders to make it play how you like

That being said, this game hard as fukk :hubie: and I just beat Sekiro and have been playing Elden Ring again. Some of these missions are literally just as difficult for me but like real skateboarding, it’s extremely rewarding once a trick “clicks” for you

It’s likely gonna be too steep of a learning curve if you’re not really into skateboarding like that, but if you’re a skater-skater or enjoy the process of learning how to do tricks and taking them to whatever obstacles you can, this game is HEAT:ohlawd:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
late night at the hideout

22DCC889EA2B3EF00DF33CA5559CCAE92A73E0CA

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
starting to figure out how to work the replay editor and get a lil more technical with my lines :obama:

game starts to feel too real when you start trying a trick in the day time, but don't land it until night time :mjcry:

Man if this ain’t some real shyt :bryan:

I mastered skate and skater XL so when I seen somebody comment that this was like the dark souls of skateboarding games I was like :childplease: but nah I’ve been humbled learning how to play this:francis:

Individual tricks are simple enough but stringing together lines where you change your stance or which end you pop from got me looking dyslexic with how the analog sticks flip:sadcam: