Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I fukking LOVE this game. Game of the Year so far imo. Just finished Alpha Signal mission in Martix 11. Damn :mjcry:
Yeah. I got one more side quest (the last fish joint where you gotta catch like 20 types) before heading to the final area

On vacation this week at Universal so hopefully can finish next weekend at the crib. Left my ps5 at home

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey coli brehs. What yall favorite suit on Eve you play with?

Sporty Yellow is my favorite suit on Eve, I always play her with Sporty Yellow on her. Honestly, I don't really care about sexy suit and look out-of place in this game, it makes me feel like a fan PC modded corny sexy suits in this game. What yall favorite suit?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
image0.jpg

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

Sporty Yellow is my favorite suit on Eve, I always play her with Sporty Yellow on her. Honestly, I don't really care about sexy suit and look out-of place in this game, it makes me feel like a fan PC modded corny sexy suits in this game. What yall favorite suit?

Stellar-Blade-Daily-Force-1024x576.jpg

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

sporty yellow is my favorite

most of the rest of those outfits are kinda goofy

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Wasteland Adventurer stayed on longer than I thought it would. That and Red Passion.

She fills out them jeans perfectly :wow:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Guess I got the "Good Ending" to try and save Humanity but I didn't know about "Lily's Progress Bar“ needing to be filled to get the true secret ending

I did a lot of side quests but I definitely didn't do them all and just wanted to finish the game after a certain point