Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It kind of looks like the designers of the game were influenced by metal gear rising. This is definitely a game I want to see being played first. Hopefully they drop a demo next year

This explains what i meant better. It is more similar to MGR rather than Nier or Bayonetta.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FclSGngacAADQcK.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Definition of a studio that when given funds and some time they improve exponentially. We've been seeing their trailers for years and this is the apex thus far. Definitely copping.

Yeah, I think this might be an XDev assisted project, from sonys new Japanese branch, Sony is publishing it themselves like Death Stranding.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

This looks clean. You can see little details like the residual hairs on the old man's head and the stubble on dude with mask. Eyelashes are realistic looking too. This is the kind of quality I expect from these machines.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Crazy because this was originally announced as a Xbox game.

I wonder what happened :mjpls:
eh, it makes sense because Sony was willing to fund the game and became the publisher of the game. It does suck it was announced, but business is business because game probably would've taken longer to come out without Sony's cash injection.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
eh, it makes sense because Sony was willing to fund the game and became the publisher of the game. It does suck it was announced, but business is business because game probably would've taken longer to come out without Sony's cash injection.

you know MS has zero vision outside of Halo and dudebro shyt. this is right where it should be :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Oh I'm not mad at them:manny: but if Sony suddenly "buys them" in the next couple years I don't want hear more "organic" acquisition talk again lol.

Some of playstations best games are from when they snatch up support and publish random 3rd party games

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
you know MS has zero vision outside of Halo and dudebro shyt. this is right where it should be :wow:
eh, they've partnered with a bunch of different studios that are outside of dudebro. Also, for a console that is considered dudebro they've had some success with Yakuza series, and of course elden ring which is constantly in the top 10 most paid game of the month