Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In the same boat cuz I'm set to go out of town on business the day after I get back :mjcry:
Take your ps5 with you :dahell:

I traveled for 15 years Monday - Friday living in hotels and planes during the week.

Kept my PS2, PS3, PS4 with me.

It's not a game!!!

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
When u can chain together that perfect dodge and the parry this shyt flows so beautifully :banderas:

I'm done with this for now tho its fukking up my experience with DD2....got me thinking I can swim and that I have unlimited stamina :mjlol:

I'll be back day one tho :shaq:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I've been interested in this from the very first reveal, and finally getting to play the demo... Sony's got another one. :banderas: Everything about this so far is hitting, and if you enjoyed Nier Automata, I think you'll really enjoy what this is offering.

Regarding the combat, what I like is that they have the training mode for abilities. So you can spend as much time as possible getting a hang on them and then demolish enemies as soon as you're ready. Once the combat really starts clicking, it clicks. This isn't the kind of game where you can Leeroy Jenkins your way into opps and eat attacks like nothing, you're in trouble if you do that. The game makes it clear that if you want to survive, you're gonna need to have your parrying and/or dodging skills on point. Especially in the beginning where you only have so much health and potions available, and enemies hit decently hard.

The story so far seems interesting -- a post-apocalyptic Earth dealing with a bunch of monsters running things and you're there to hopefully put an end to that. With the aesthetic, the music and how they kick the game off, you quickly realize that shyt isn't going well AT ALL. Everything that could go wrong, does. But with Adam there with you (who's mostly there so far as a Pod-like drone, another Nier inspiration), chances of survival doesn't seem too bleak.

I can't wait for this to drop. :wow:
Okabe is a future goat. This game is gonne be a hit offa ost alone :wow:

I would go as far as to say he's a legend now just off how iconic Nier Automata's soundtrack is. Gestalt/Replicant's is obviously pretty good too, but Automata's is... :wow: And what's wild is that I think nobody expected the game to do THAT well, especially considering how niche Drakengard is. But yeah, knowing he (or at the very least, his studio/company) is involved, we gotta be prepared for another immaculate soundtrack. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Totally forgot about my Backbone and Remote play until your post.

Hold this rep
The Portal on a really good connection I've found is the BEST way to stream games. The comfort and screen size of the portal, along with the ergonomics of the controller makes it a big step up from things like backbones.