Professional Cuddlers?! Yay or nay?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
nikka going to cuddle with her......let his dikk get hard on her ass.......try to rub it on her p*ssy......she'll probably rebuke it.......he'll explain to her he has no intention of putting it in they just want to rub it on for simulation .......she will rebuke them more harshly and tell them she will stop the session if he continues.........he'll promise not to do it anymore........commence cuddling again.........position his erect penis right between her non exsistence butt cheeks.......then proceed to jack off of on her........

eventually one of these dudes will phuk her

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
bytch is fukking weird looking too. She looks like a god damn elf. Real talk, the only bytch I'd pay to cuddle with is that thick ass light skinned girl in that 30 page thread.

Snuggling against that big ole booty :noah: :ohlawd:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
shyt's so lame. If you desire touch that badly why don't you just get yourself a good woman. :comeon:

Easier said that done.

I'm assuming...and I know that assumptions aren't good, but I'm assuming you're in a different world than the majority of "professional cuddlers'" clientele.

High profile execs are prime candidates for NSA services. They're are working all the time in high pressure positions in a world that's filled with inauthentic interactions and relationships, so they really just want to create a fantasy as an outlet that feels authentic. Something quick. Something anonymous (due to their stature anonymity is a must)....so, I can dig where they are coming from. They find it tough to have time to develop real relationships, especially in the context of their professional lives.

nikka going to cuddle with her......let his dikk get hard on her ass.......try to rub it on her p*ssy......she'll probably rebuke it.......he'll explain to her he has no intention of putting it in they just want to rub it on for simulation .......she will rebuke them more harshly and tell them she will stop the session if he continues.........he'll promise not to do it anymore........commence cuddling again.........position his erect penis right between her non exsistence butt cheeks.......then proceed to jack off of on her........

She said arousal is cool, and it's to be expected. And apparently, she has people in the crib with her.

Here's a male professional cuddler:

Travis Sigley, Cuddle Therapy Founder, On The Power Of Touch And Who Most Needs A Cuddle

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
bytch is fukking weird looking too. She looks like a god damn elf. Real talk, the only bytch I'd pay to cuddle with is that thick ass light skinned girl in that 30 page thread.

Snuggling against that big ole booty :noah: :ohlawd:

lol true spills. I could see some lonely do doing this if the chicks were bad, but these broads are extra average.

concise

Veteran
Daps
meh

this is just an extension of the cuddle party movement that started a while ago

it's whatever

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:alright: friend, you said this from experience. i've nearly been there myself minus the jacking off on her. :dead: