So what you're saying is Profasi logs in and gets his Miley Cyrus on :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Okay yeah he sounds like he's bullshytting but c'mon @PS4 I'm sure youve been called racist insults even for ethnicities that you don't even fall into
What does that have to do with prfakkitry's cac-yackin :rudy:
And SOUNDS like he's bullshytting? Sounds like it? REally bruh?
I can assure you that Im not. This isnt my life like the human bedbug Courtdog, why would I make that up?
Quoted just so anyone who remotely knows this dude can smmfh :wow:
:ohhh:

I don't know if I'm reading this right but are you somehow implying that because he doesn't have live, he somehow wouldn't know there are racist on the internet? There are people that throw that word out at anybody regardless of how they sound or anything else.

But I see what this is so whatever.
So instead of targeting the racist who say "******" we are gonna target the cac that gets called he derogatory word? :dwillhuh:
No, you are misunderstanding me. Profasi is white. Not kinda white, but REALLY WHITE.
He don't sound like he grew up in the hood, he doesn't have an accent that makes people be like "he sounds black"
You ever hear Max Kellerman talk? He sounds like Max before his nuts dropped :manny:
So no, nobody would call him a niggger unless he was going around saying "I'm black"

Then what this fakkit said which should of been a dead giveaway when I pointed this out is he then goes "i was using my friends account" like if that would then cause him to get called Niggger because of his black friends account. The racist was like "i recognize that nigggertag anywhere :whew:"

You really wanna believe that? Whats good here is a white devil who is a fan of sony is making up lies about XBL to push his fanboy agenda/cause. Thats his motivation, but him being white then trying to tell a hiphop forum about being called the N word is a little overboard. He then went on to call a black man a c00n which is a whiteboy no-no :stopitslime: That shyt didn't fly on sohh, its not gonna fly here. Unless? :ohhh:

PS4: WHERE c00nIN IS MANDY!!! :wow:
So what you're saying is Profasi logs in and gets his Miley Cyrus on :ohhh:
:laff:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
IT'S TIME TO TAKE A TIME-OUT WHILE WE EXPOSE ONE POSTER FOR A MOMENT, I WOULD LIKE TO BRING FOCUS AND ATTENTION TO THE POSTER BY THE NAME OF GoddamnyamanProf

When a black poster was talking about being called a niger over XBL profakkitry said...

NOW WHATS STRANGE ABOUT THAT COMMENT IS HE DOESN'T HAVE AN XBOX, OR XBL SO HOW WOULD HE KNOW WHATS "HONEST" OR NOT :stopitslime: THERE'S MORE, SOMETHING PAUSE, THREAD WORTHY. LETS CONTINUE. I ASK...

HIS RESPONSE?

AS YOU CAN SEE, HE DIDN'T SQUARELY ANSWER THE QUESTION. SO ITS CLEAR WHATS REALLY GOOD AT THIS POINT. I POINT THIS OUT AND ASK HIM TO ANSWER THE QUESTION AND...

ONCE AGAIN THE ANGRY REACTION, JUST LIKE WHAT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN?
JUST LIKE THE ACTUAL CULPRITS ON XBL AND PSN WHO CALL PEOPLE NIGER :ohhh:

HE DOESN'T HAVE XBL TO SAY HOW IT IS
HE'S NOT EVEN BLACK TO SAY HOW IT IS ON PSN
HE DOESN'T SOUND
"like a blackman" TO WHERE HE WOULD BE CONFUSED FOR ONE
(there was a thread on sohh where they was clowning him for sounding like a surfer dude)

HOW DO 3CEPTS FEEL ABOUT A WHITEBOY LYING ABOUT HOW OFTEN PEOPLE GET CALLED NIGER ONLINE?
THIS IS A COMMUNITY, WE SUPPOSED TO BE PEOPLEZ
:manny:
WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THIS?

PS4: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

:dead:
yall x-bots got to check them kids who be saying ****** over x-box live though.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What does that have to do with prfakkitry's cac-yackin :rudy:
And SOUNDS like he's bullshytting? Sounds like it? REally bruh?

Quoted just so anyone who remotely knows this dude can smmfh :wow:

No, you are misunderstanding me. Profasi is white. Not kinda white, but REALLY WHITE.
He don't sound like he grew up in the hood, he doesn't have an accent that makes people be like "he sounds black"
You ever hear Max Kellerman talk? He sounds like Max before his nuts dropped :manny:
So no, nobody would call him a niggger unless he was going around saying "I'm black"

Then what this fakkit said which should of been a dead giveaway when I pointed this out is he then goes "i was using my friends account" like if that would then cause him to get called Niggger because of his black friends account. The racist was like "i recognize that nigggertag anywhere :whew:"

You really wanna believe that? Whats good here is a white devil who is a fan of sony is making up lies about XBL to push his fanboy agenda/cause. Thats his motivation, but him being white then trying to tell a hiphop forum about being called the N word is a little overboard. He then went on to call a black man a c00n which is a whiteboy no-no :stopitslime: That shyt didn't fly on sohh, its not gonna fly here. Unless? :ohhh:

PS4: WHERE c00nIN IS MANDY!!! :wow:

:laff:
How many minutes have you devoted writing furious, rambling paragraphs that no one will read? How many of those minutes could have been spent being a father to your children? Or even working for a living so theyre not forced to rest their heads on bedbugs and cumstains every night?

These are questions you need to address in the mirror tonight.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mute everyone just in case whenever I go online.
Damn bruh, you sound MAD SOFT :laff:
You sound like a white lady plotting on clutching her purse n shyt

:dead:
yall x-bots got to check them kids who be saying ****** over x-box live though.
Like in life, the best way to kill is to kill them with kindness :manny:
Any racist, a real racist. They have a view, and that view was either taught or they had a bad experience with a person and blamed that persons race for it
ONe of my best friends, we openly share our feelings about each others race. He is a hippy type white boy
He's a DJ doing trance music/raves/radio/etc. Anywayz, he's was into white boy drugs during his teen years, got locked up a few times back then. Went to a detention facility, the black dudes that were locked up with him picked on him. He said he started a fight, whooped dudes ass. Was thrown into the hole.
When they got out, the guards was like you wanna go again? Other dude went right at him, whooped his ass BAD.
Later he had to take a few more beatdowns, got out, now has a (un)healthy fear of black people.
I had to teach him that black ppl in the "free world" are treated like they are in jail, and are quicker to snap because of it
He wasn't convinced. So we talked about how the Fedz fukk with us when we lived in the same hood and how it goes down NOW. He peeped. Then coincidentally we get pulled over in my neighborhood and they fukk with me hard that day. They let me go, he looks at me and goes ":smugdraper:"
He then says he sees where I'm coming from somewhat, cuz when he was locked up and everyone was fukking with him constantly made him hate damn near a whole race himself so he is starting to understand where I'm (black ppl)
How many minutes have you devoted writing furious, rambling paragraphs that no one will read? How many of those minutes could have been spent being a father to your children? Or even working for a living so theyre not forced to rest their heads on bedbugs and cumstains every night?

These are questions you need to address in the mirror tonight.
Didn't laugh, Didn't read either :win: