Profakkitry is like a White "Black-c00n"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
IT'S TIME TO TAKE A TIME-OUT WHILE WE EXPOSE ONE POSTER FOR A MOMENT, I WOULD LIKE TO BRING FOCUS AND ATTENTION TO THE POSTER BY THE NAME OF GoddamnyamanProf

When a black poster was talking about being called a niger over XBL profakkitry said...
First honest statement from an Xbot in months
NOW WHATS STRANGE ABOUT THAT COMMENT IS HE DOESN'T HAVE AN XBOX, OR XBL SO HOW WOULD HE KNOW WHATS "HONEST" OR NOT :stopitslime: THERE'S MORE, SOMETHING PAUSE, THREAD WORTHY. LETS CONTINUE. I ASK...
PS4 said:
So lets see you be honest.

1.) Are you black

2.) Have you ever been called niggeer over PSN
HIS RESPONSE?
Of course not.

Your turn. Its 10 o'clock...Do you know where your children are?

:usure:
AS YOU CAN SEE, HE DIDN'T SQUARELY ANSWER THE QUESTION. SO ITS CLEAR WHATS REALLY GOOD AT THIS POINT. I POINT THIS OUT AND ASK HIM TO ANSWER THE QUESTION AND...
Im not black and I HAVE been called ******. On Live.

PSN doesnt attract those types. Scum of the Earth. The types that would have their children sleep on a nest of bedbugs.
ONCE AGAIN THE ANGRY REACTION, JUST LIKE WHAT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN?
JUST LIKE THE ACTUAL CULPRITS ON XBL AND PSN WHO CALL PEOPLE NIGER :ohhh:

HE DOESN'T HAVE XBL TO SAY HOW IT IS
HE'S NOT EVEN BLACK TO SAY HOW IT IS ON PSN
HE DOESN'T SOUND
"like a blackman" TO WHERE HE WOULD BE CONFUSED FOR ONE
(there was a thread on sohh where they was clowning him for sounding like a surfer dude)

HOW DO 3CEPTS FEEL ABOUT A WHITEBOY LYING ABOUT HOW OFTEN PEOPLE GET CALLED NIGER ONLINE?
THIS IS A COMMUNITY, WE SUPPOSED TO BE PEOPLEZ
:manny:
WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THIS?

PS4: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
And these dudes was going around talking about "Meach didn't play the games" meanwhile, they got nikkaz pretending to be black, pretending to be able to speak on how often black people are ridiculed when he's not black himself :wow:
Thats crossing a line, I'd be offended. Like, the Gaul of this whiteboy :heh:

I'm about to bag me a whiteboy :birdman:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Whats that corny shyt you say? :ufurious:? :smugbiden:

Ive described my experiences playing on friends/relatives' Live accounts several times. The fact that Ive been called that on there during nearly every session only serves to highlight what a cesspool that place is. Apparently you enjoy that sort of thing. I dont know what a "white black-c00n" is but I can recognize a standard one. :scusthov: :ufdup:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I've been called a beaner/wetback more times than ****** on PSN but I'm a New Yorker from Haitian parents. :dwillhuh: Must be the way I sound

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Wow, lets further examine this bytch ass muthafukka right here :smh:

Whats that corny shyt you say? :ufurious:? :smugbiden:

Ive described my experiences playing on friends/relatives' Live accounts several times.
So this dude after being outed, after being EXPOSED instead of laying low, comes back to say he's been called "NIGER" which is the subject, over live because he was using a friends/relatives system.
So he's implying that those accounts was stained with Niggger already, so when he used it the community was like "come on out you niggger, we know your there. We can see your niggger gamertag!!!"

I'm not even making this up, this is what profakkitry is trying to pass off as reality/fact :laff:

The fact that Ive been called that on there during nearly every session only serves to highlight what a cesspool that place is.
Once again, Profakkitry sounds like he comes from North & South Dakota :rudy:
THERE WAS A THREAD ON SOHH WHERE EVERYONE WAS CLOWNING HIM FRO SOUNDING SO fukkING SOFT N NERDY. BUT NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN HIS WHITE SOUNDING SELF CANT MAKE IT THRU A SESSION ON LIVE WITHOUT BEING CALLED NIGGGER

I can speak for all non c00ns of color, WHAT YOU DOING AIN'T WHOA :ufdup:

Apparently you enjoy that sort of thing. I dont know what a "white black-c00n" is but I can recognize a standard one. :scusthov: :ufdup:
And after posing as a black person, he's really that comfortable to then start calling other black people c00n, another whiteboy no no :birdman:

@Rekkapryde @Black Jesus @el_oh_el @ChrisDorner @Los! @FreshABM @Spliff @Arcadium

I want peoples views on this from both sides. What is going on here?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Okay yeah he sounds like he's bullshytting but c'mon @PS4 I'm sure youve been called racist insults even for ethnicities that you don't even fall into

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I've been called a niggeerr on PS3 and I don't even have a mic....it's one of the reasons I don't care about online gaming unless its dark souls

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:ohhh:

I don't know if I'm reading this right but are you somehow implying that because he doesn't have live, he somehow wouldn't know there are racist on the internet? There are people that throw that word out at anybody regardless of how they sound or anything else.

But I see what this is so whatever.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
So instead of targeting the racist who say "******" we are gonna target the cac that gets called he derogatory word? :dwillhuh: