Producers Reportedly Considering James Bond Cinematic Universe

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a franchise, James Bond remains an interesting anomaly. As one of the longest running properties in cinematic history, the release of a new film in the series doesn’t follow any regular schedule, with production depending on the whims of the leading man. Though the franchise kept going at a pretty good clip through the ’80s and ’90s, once the mercurial Daniel Craig boarded things started to stretch out. Four years passed between “Quantum Of Solace” and “Skyfall,” with another three passing between “Skyfall” and “Spectre.” Two years have passed since that latter film and there’s no word on what’s next in the series, so we still could be in for a quite a wait. However, producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli might have a contemporary way to keep that money tap open.

Jeff Sneider of The Tracking Board recently tweeted that the producers have caught “universe fever,” and, while developing the mainline James Bond films, they are open to exploring other avenues and corners of 007’s world. This presumably means meeting the other 00s, maybe giving Felix Leiter a movie, or hell, why not dive into the backstory of Blofeld (which “Spectre” did to some degree). It would certainly be a way to increase the revenue stream, and find more opportunities to extend the brand. That being said, part of the charm of James Bond is that each film is a true event, and it might not feel so special if we’re getting sequels and spinoffs every single year.

Again, this is hearsay at the moment, so who knows if it’ll pan out, but it’s not surprising that this kind of chatter is happening. Thoughts? Leave in the comments section.

Producers Reportedly Considering James Bond Cinematic Universe

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Sooner or later The Coli gonna fukk around and have its own cinematic universe.
:deadrose:

Anyway, this is basically an extension of the James Bond comics they're doing right now so I can't be mad about it. I will be mad if it ends up a bunch of shyt like the last two Bond flicks.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a chance we still might get 00black/ Idris Elba in this bond cinematic universe:whew:

all they would have to do is, do what The MCU did with spider-man in Captain America civil war in the next Daniel Craig bond movie have 00black/ Idris Elba show up for like just 15-20 minutes helping or interfering with Daniel Craig on one of his missions
as a very different but equal 00 agent to Daniel Craig's 007, Idris Elba's 00black could use more gadgets like driving gloves that deliver electric taser punches / a writing pen that can inject poison or truth serum,.. i mean just get back to 00 agent's using high tech gadgets and tricked out cars and shyt

have maybe 00black/Idris Elba be some one from bond's past he trained with as a young Up 'n Coming 00 agent and them having a friendly rivalry as young men and from their you spine off into 00black/ Idris Elba trilogy of movies as his on 00 agent with his on style of dress and swagger

copilot-style-wear-it-now-201310-idris-elba-gq-magazine-october-2013-fall-style-01.jpg

IdrisElbaSuit_4.jpg

thumb--3_021516084304.jpg

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If they going to do then they got to expand on the Double O's world. Outside of Sean Bean character in Golden Eye, every other Double O we've seen on screen has been killed instantly or off screen or we get only a passing mention.

You can have them talking shyt about Bond being bad for the Double O's, they do things in the shadows while Bond is out there attention whoring like on social media.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elba said a long time ago that he didn't want to be Bond.

I can see him changing his tune quickly after The Dark Tower flops tho.....

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
tbf they have a great built in reasons to do spinoffs with other 00's but still

meh.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Elba said a long time ago that he didn't want to be Bond.

I can see him changing his tune quickly after The Dark Tower flops tho.....
That shyt is an abomination. They have fukking great source material and they're just like fukk it I'l do what I want. Steven King's work usually translate great to film so idk wtf they're thinking.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This is a bad idea.

The idea of a Jaws origin movie is :ohhh::mjlol::hhh::lolbron::rudy::wtf: though.