Prodigy taking shots at Jay Z in Twitter?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Damn. It's funny how hard some of those disses affected people. It's 11 years later and dude still trying to clear his name.

It reminds me of Jigga recently addressing something from that era on the radio. I forget what it was.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
i can just imagine all the hateful tweets he's getting right now from chicks and geeky ass nerds typin crazy, disrespectful sh!t. :deadrose: @ the internet.

Its amazing just how bad these celebrity and rappers get it on social media. It is almost refreshing in a sense.

Prodigy bringing this up on Twitter opens up the sonning to a whole new generation that were just little children when he took that L. From the Summer Jam screen to the computer screen :snoop:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
nikka is still burning slow...Takeover = Classic.

He's still bytchin after all these years...his book he was crying about Jay all throughout it. nikka postin pictures of his old self...nikka still the same size as he was in that picture.

How the fukk you like 5 feet tall...and still cant find a pair a jeans that touch your boots for your own album cover.
kPuL5.jpg

nikka dont even be rhyming anymore... :pacspit: killed him and :scusthov: closed the casket.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Takeover and Destroy & Rebuild we're the 1-2 punch that put Pathetic Plastered Posturing P in the limbo he's been in. It seems nowadays only Alchemist can bring a hint of the old Prodigous Phantom Pyrex P back:manny: