Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The plan is still The Book of Heroin dropping in July and The Book Of The Dead by his birthday...Love yall. P forever.
How would you know that?
466a1wh.png

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Asked him too a few months ago. :win:
As much as I love P.'s work I have learned one thing and that is not encouraging people to steal and leak others work like what they did to 2Pac and ransacked his vault. I don't want that to happen to P. as he worked too hard as well for it to be given away for free.

ClarkKO

Rookie
Daps
As much as I love P.'s work I have learned one thing and that is not encouraging people to steal and leak others work like what they did to 2Pac and ransacked his vault. I don't want that to happen to P. as he worked too hard as well for it to be given away for free.

One thing he asked us to do was to never Makaveli him. The Hegelian Dialectic as a trilogy is complete. No music not meant to be heard will ever be released.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
He recorded three albums :ohhh:

Did he know? :mjcry:
He said during his interview with that fat fukk Questlove that the average life expectancy is around 40 and he just turned 42 so I'm sure he was aware. Anyone with sickle cell more than likely won't make it past their mid-40s especially the males.

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Timeline.
They locked Prodigy up for speaking against the empire. When he came out, he renounced all his former statements and denied all that he had been saying before going to jail (likely threatened). On the first vol of this album he said he would not lie and deny the truth anymore and went even deeper and further into exposing the empire, he was dead months later, weeks before the second vol was to come.