Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Beat Butcha is the only one I know of. He's pretty underrated. He did the last 2 tracks on Sean Price's last solo album (Mic Tyson) and he did some dope joints for Lloyd Banks, Mobb Deep, Jadakiss, Currensy, and Danny Brown over the past few years. Pretty sure he's from the Netherlands.

Beat Butcha is from the UK, dope producer

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took the chain off our wrist:ohlawd: , and put it on our brain:damn: We live in Living Color:patrice: Backstage of the Truman show:banderas: Toxic food:trash: cause cancer you ain't gotta smoke:bryan: Toxic politician:devil: system rigged but go head and vote:hhh: Introspective BARZ:wow: Pristine Production:whew: 666 soundbites:huhldup: Reflective P:fire: makes the cypher complete:salute:I'm Gifted my rap is Mystic:ahh:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I LIED IVE ALREADY PLAYED BROKEN RAPPER 10 TIMES AND I HAVE IT 85% MEMORIZED
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:

I CANT
RESIST
PIANO BEATS
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*faints*
As the lone Coli Hip-Hop sistah here, you don't Ovastand how Broken Rapper 1st verse speaks to me:damn:

...her Ear is deaf to all the nonsense:ohlawd:

That's the Infamous/HOE/Murda Musick Prodigy that raised me:wow:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
"Common core education is direct from Satan" is one of the low key most hilarious Prodigy one liners ever.
2d09b9b8f33731f47c9f8e230c7830a5.png

He's right though.
61fd2149277567e3cb5a19a8baab4b2e.png

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So Phd is actually on the CD i bought off Amazon. It is an unlisted bonus track that is part of the hunger pangs track.
I was listening to the CD (which sounds a lot better than the stream rip :prodigylol: ) and hoping that all four bonus tracks would be on Hunger Pangs, but it was just Phd.

So the other three are UK exclusives (and Coli exclusives :prodigylol: ).

Last edited:

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
So Phd is actually on the CD i bought off Amazon. It is an unlisted bonus track that is part of the hunger pangs track.
I was listening to the CD (which sounds a lot better than the stream rip :prodigylol:smile: and hoping that all four bonus tracks would be on Hunger Pangs, but it was just Phd.

So the other three are UK exclusives (and Coli exclusives :prodigylol:smile:.

What about Epitaph? It's on the CD version but not the stream version.