Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Daps
19396859_1562175967128040_5736072355436116681_n.jpg

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"No more Frontin like you larger than life nikka I terminate ya dayz cancel ya nights"

I had so much love for Bandana like he was my brother 4real. Most sampled voice, most quotable bars...never left my top 5. RIP BRO SEE YOU WHEN I
GET THERE DUNN(thunn however y'all nikkas spelled that shyt!)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
One of the finest wordsmiths the culture has produced indeed. He has so many memorable verses as he provided the soundtrack to many of our upbringing. You will be missed brotha, I thank you for what you gave the world. You struggled with sickness but showed resilience. Tonight will be a night revisiting Mobb Deep albums.
Real talk Progidy brought a different style to the culture, one in which didn't seem to be there prior to his arrival. He often stacked Bars that didn't rhyme on the 2nd and 3rd. We don't discuss discuss his contribution to the culture. He often left just inserted a word and opted to move to a difference rhyme sequence on subsequent bars.

Daps
Reppin
London
Bro...since my daughter's passing, I always had a tough time listening to this song. Prodigy spelled out my daughter's pain for me in vivid detail that Prodigy, one of the most gifted MC's I've heard in my 40 plus years of listening to hip hop, could only do.

Living life with a disease that attacked them by no fault of their own. But I always left this song feeling that my daughter was the complete opposite of Prodigy who with pen to pad said that he allowed the pain of sickle cell to negatively color how he saw the world. Thankfully, my daughter never allowed her disease to take away her joy.

We all handle pain differently...and to hear that he's succumbed to the disease....

I'm tearing up bro....
Rise In Power to your daughter breh. Peace & Love

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
damn. i aint been on here i a minute. but i had to come to the booth for this one. P got a spot in my top 5 emcees, top 5 albums, songs and just about any other category.
Got damn brehs, another great one gone :sad:

It's P! Live and direct stab ya neck, ice pick bloodied up ya whole entire shyt:mjcry::wow:

live shyt, one nine nine six