Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I'm not gonna lie. My knees buckled and I had to take a seat for a minute when I logged in and saw this shyt on the front page. Still processing.

Jean Grae's post on IG is what did me in. shyt got me teary eyed. P is really gone.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm glad breh was on earth for 42 years and in the process became an icon and a legend. He also had the opportunity to touch countless people's lives. Statistically he shouldn't have been here this long but he defied the odds. I'm sad he passed but I'm not going to let it fukk up my day. Instead I'm going to choose to celebrate the fact that we had him this long and in the process he left us with his art. R.I.P Prodigy.
He fought sickle cell anemia and still managed to live this long to leave his impact on this planet.
For that I'm grateful.
Let's not mourn, but celebrate the life and legacy of such a phenomenal MC.
:salute:
As long as we got his music he'll still be here with us.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Without a hitch I get back to the hood and every other car is bumping Mobb Deep. :wow:

Sadden we lost a Queens native but we were blessed with a real one. :blessed:

I was parking the whip when the block started shaking. I was like who's this dude trying to stunt. As he got closer I heard him playing shook ones. I just smiled to myself and thought he gets a pass for bumping the mobb. I finished parking and looked at my phone and saw the horrible news. I was devastated. As much as I didn't fukk with his recent material he remained my favorite rapper. I grew up on the mobb. Those is my day ones

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
Damn no way....had to stop for a moment when I saw it pop on my feed on Reddit. RIP P.