Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

lurkinlikeamf9

All Star
Daps
:mjcry:Hate I landed here in the thread but nonetheless RIP to the drunken flow master Prodigy

I can't explain the feeling in my flesh when a brother like P open his mouth and words so imperfectly perfect come out.

He is 1 in a handful of spitters I analyze and still can't fathom fully.

You are a legend and sadly it will grow now your gone.

Mobb 4 Life*

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same way older heads felt when Pac, Biggie, MJ or Prince died I feel now. Legit sad. That's how you know the music had an affect on you. Gone way too soon

:mjcry:
Breh, I'm an old head but I was QB all day, when PAC and Big died, it was shocking but it didn't hit me like that cuz I was so stuck on that QB shyt, I can now say I know how some of my nikkas that fukked with PAC or BIG felt, it's like a punch in the gut breh, ODB the only other cat that shocked me like this

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, this sucks. If it was for the mobb, would have never been a rap fan or be who I am today. Used to be a diehard fan of his as a teen and even though, i wasn't a huge fan of his music as I got older, I liked his personality because he said a lot of real shyt. He gave no fukks. It's gonna be really hard to listen to his music especially shook ones coming home. :mjcry: happened to be listening to it on the way to work