Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Daps
Reppin
The Flyest
Since this sad news broke, I been on youtube looking at some of his old interviews and I came across this 1 where he was talking to a kid who also has sickle cell and he was speaking on how to stay healthy.

This broke my heart watching this. R.I.P. Prodigy:mjcry:

Damn man watching this :mjcry:

P always had some knowledge in his thuggery. As a younger fan I picked up a lot of jewels listening to Hell on Earth.

Got me through them times :mjcry:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Man this shyt is wild. That's a legend, no matter all the beef and funny shyt. Made great music. RIP

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Man, this one has really fukking hit hard. It's been a rough week with everything going on in my town and now this. I was just at my chiropractor and saw the news on my phone. I was talking to the lady who did my treatment and even she's heard of Mobb Deep and said she was listening to their music just yesterday at the gym.

I remember when Mobb Deep came out with Peer Pressure way back in the day when I was living in NYC. This kid I lived upstairs from knew them. I even seen them a few times myself.

I still can't believe this one. And his mother just died recently too. I feel sorry for his wife and kids and Hav. :mjcry:

RIP.