Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
1st off R.I.P. to the infamous bandana mac 10 P.....GOD BLESS one of the top 5 90's east coast lyricists....he left behind a long lasting legacy.....i was on a mobb kick the last 2 weeks....this is so off guard....Whats wit rappers in their 40's i kno they joke rap has an age limit on rappers but damn its like 40's is the curse years.....anyway much prop to P a pure NY grimy lyricist when u think of dark grimy hard body NY Prodigy embodied that and more god bless the dunn wit guns that cripple sons.....sad sad sad for hip hop

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Damn son this is crazy. still can't believe it.

My whole hood was at war with Mobb Deep cause of that Tru life shyt but nikkas still loved them. I remember nikkas being hurt when they had to run into them nikkas studio. Anyways Prodigy and Havoc wrote the soundtrack for us nikkas in the streets. ALOT of cats did dirt to his music. RIP P

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since this sad news broke, I been on youtube looking at some of his old interviews and I came across this 1 where he was talking to a kid who also has sickle cell and he was speaking on how to stay healthy.

This broke my heart watching this. R.I.P. Prodigy:mjcry:

wow

life aint fair brehs :francis: