Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I vividly remember being about 11 and hearing a radio DJ here in Philly running back the opening lines from "Keep It Thoro" like 15 times straight because of how hard P started off.
"I break bread, ribs, hundred dollar bills"

dude had one of the most 'feelable' and heartfelt ways of delivery ever, too many quotables and verses to even anthology man.

"others got blatant, disrespect and the rest. or so young that you wouldn't even expect to be burstin off guns like a vietnam vet"
:whoo:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Can't believe this. Wtf, he was performing at Summer Jam with Havoc and they performed this weekend in Las Vegas...

This is fukking crazy man.

RIP Prodigy. And fukk what anybody says, I really fukked with that Mobb Deep G-Unit album and P did his thing on some of them G-Unit mixtape verses.

And nothing fukks with this, always loved it. Alchemist and Prodigy - anytime, wherever this was played everybody was feeling this. You have to screw your face when the beat comes on.

RIP Prodigy

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
tumblr_mx4gfmq0Gq1svefdfo1_250.gif

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Wtf!!!!

I mean i knew with his sickel cell it was gonna be soon but gotdamn pee...

Rip to the man. Held nyc rap down the most gutter spitter ever.

Rip pee. Rip mobb.

Ill never forget the impact his words had on me as a teenager. If it wasnt wu/mobb it wasnt good enough. You could hear p pouring out his soul.. imo his initial run could go gainst anybody...

Its a shame cause he was trying to stay healthy and he had the cookbook n everything...

Dude is prolly my prime influence in music lyrically as well. Hell on earth is in a rotating top 3 best album of all time.

Dudes made hip hop that is so timeless...

Im heartbroken. I grew up on this mans words...learned from his mistakes.

I wished to one day get him on my beats... that would have been a dream..

Someone stop time... idk if i can deal with my musical idols dying

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
The Infamous was monumental...
Murda Muzik was damn good...

But I don't think you nikkax understand what a piece of work Hell On Earth was/is...I listen to that shyt to this day...P was in another dimension and Hav hit zenith on boards. It felt so dark & morbid. RIP to P...fukk up ya optics

Dog you know how many threads I need in praising hell on earth. Like that shyt is by far one the greatest albums to me. I had to have played that album close to 500 times

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know what to say:damn:

...The Infamous:mj:/ Hell On Earth/ Murda Muzik/ Infamy/ H.N.I.C/ Free Agent mixtape/ Amerika's Nightmare/ Albert Einstein:fire:/ the countless ALC collabos, and his latest underrated Hegelian Dialectic:boss: (now even more poignant) has all been staples in my life:wow:

Hold ya head @mobbinfms , P's :rip: reunited with his Black Queen again:mjcry:

Last edited: