Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps

he just posted this 2 days ago

damn dun

:jbhands:

I'm jealous at everyone who saw this lineup

:rip: Las Vegas P I'm literally numb right now, I was just listening to blood money in the gym this morning

Shot off the nose and lips of our statues
Mad it was black faces, that was staring 'Back at you'
We even built pyramids on Mars, they won't tell us about that
'Cause then we'd realize who we are
When I wrote 'Pearly Gates' they said I hated God
So I wrote this song the creator the all:wow:

Rest easy P Long Live Prodigy

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
From TMZ

His publicist says he was hospitalized "a few days ago in Vegas after a Mobb Deep performance for complications caused by a sickle cell anemia crisis. As most of his fans know, Prodigy battled the disease since birth."

The publicist added ... "the exact cause of death has not been determined."

Prodigy was in Vegas over the weekend performing with the Art of Rap tour ... with Ghostface Killah, Onyx, KRS-One, Ice-T to name a few. Mobb Deep performed Saturday night.

Daps
I Really shed a tear man thinking about my bro and this deadly disease

Yeah sickle cell anaemia leads to hella medical complications

Parents gotta be cautious before they decide to have kids you need to make sure you're both checked out thats how it gets passed down. If youre both sickle cell trait you're taking a big risk having kids (I carry the trait but you usually have no medical problems if you just carry the trait.. millions of people do)

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"This city got me trapped like an animal with criminal thoughts, I can't seem to turn away from this unknown force. If I could only my hand on the source of my trouble, then, maybe, I could heal my scar before it bubble. it's like a plague and there ain't no cure. We absorb this world's filth, therefore, we're unpure. My life is like a bad dream I can't seem to shake. Only my peoples with an equal understand and relate. The way we live was never planned, it just happened that way. So until til tomorrow I'll just be surviving today."