Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
No one in the history of rap had better and more memorable opening bars than Prodigy.....

"There's a war going on outside, no man is safe from" has been bitten 100s of times....
"I break bread, ribs, $100 bills", "I put my lifetime in btwn the papers lines" "I got you stuck off the realness" mannnn.....
"queens get the money, long time no cash"

Best first step ever

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Man.. the shock is still hitting me. Like I listen to Prodigy almost everyday. He on all my playlist. That classic interview where he got at anybody and didn't give a fukk... he was hip hop. He was dope. This... is a tough one. I mean... this is a rough one guys. It's like... we lost one of the greats and most enduring. Jesus

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

x1f440.png.pagespeed.ic.1s3kyiHs4l.png

:ufdup:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukkIN P-DOUBLE DIED................FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I WAS LITERALLY JUST PUTTING ONE OF MY CLOSEST HOMIES ONTO THE HNIC ALBUM LATE LAST NIGHT/EARLY THIS fukkIN AM BRUH...fukkIN BULLshyt MUHfukkIN LIFE

AND WHY DO I fukk GOOF AROUND AND PULL SOME TAROT CARDS YESTERDAY FOR THE fukk OF IT ON AN ONLINE SITE AND PULLED A DEATH CARD...WHAT IN THEE HOLY fukk:mindblown:

fukkIN SYNCHRONICITY IS SINISTER,I COULDA LITERALLY BEEN BUMPIN HIS shyt AS HE PASSED/ON HIS TRANSITION TO THE BARDO PLANE/ON HIS WAY TO THE ELYSIUM...

EVERYBODY IS DYING AROUND ME IN MY PERSONAL LIFE AND I CONSIDER P-DUBB AN EXTENSION OF THAT CAUSE HE'S LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE ALL TIME EMCEES

GOOD fukkIN GRIEF

I said it in that brandy thread that summer solstice coming up...