Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
It was beautiful to see the love people had for P. Im still im denial. I dont want to believe it.

Good to see cops werent being dikks.

6igt1t.jpg
[/IMG]
6igt1t.jpg

155j4p5.jpg

2vjzdzk.jpg

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl looking at my weird cuz I got tears in my eyes. It's hitting me brehs..... rest easy P. He getting all the love he deserves
my girl didnt get it either my man

the other day she bought me 2 prodigy vinyls .... one was Got It Twisted, classic track ... . the other was from The Prodigy ... the techno group

God bless her innocent soul :pachaha:

I think Prodigy will have A LOT of posthumous songs ... possibly as many as PAC ... I REALLY hope he had part 2 and 3 of Hegelian Dialect recorded before he passed. Regardless he has so many freestyles, features and remixes .... my man REALLY is a TOP 5 RAPPER OF ALL TIMEE

Watch my mans ....... he will be an essential top 5 rapper in a years time DOA .... I was the only one quoting this while he was alive but watch now hes passed ... everyone gonna put him in they top 5 ... i never understood why he wasnt considered an essential GOAT rapper list material

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I hope sum DJ or Hav put out the "lost" tracks that weren't used on "Blood Money" on a mixtape like "Poppin Bottles" "Nightmares" "Might As Well Be Dead"

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you talk about ALL TIME Mobb tracks that hit the hear and soul I list these ones here

LISTEN TO HAVS VERSE - It sounds like he could spit his verse about P now

Mobb rarely made music that made you sit down, put your head down and heavy heartily bop along to their music ... but when they did? shyt man ....

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota

when me and my cousin first heard Murda Muzik on cassette when we was 12 we started downloading EVERYHTING mobb related on Kazaa and all them fire share shyts

when we found this we had this on repeat for whole sessions

Posted this earlier like 100 pages ago but the thread was moving so damn quick it's nice to see it posted again, I'm sure all apparel companies like to have grimy songs about their gear and how it holds heat.

So I thought prodigy lived in QB at some point in his life, I didn't realize he traveled out there from Long Island all the time. He repped QB pretty damn hard, and kept it on people's radar a lot more than some of his detractors over the years.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
its been incredible to see wide spread love, admiration and support that Prodigy has recieved. Hip-Hop fanatics like us already knew the man was a living legend but now the rest of the world is starting to recognize Prodigy for his talents, gifts and being a pioneer. People deserve to know Prodigy and Mobb Deep. My only hope is that kids and teens will go back and study ther history just like I did and become inspired to be the best they can be at rapping and producing. Mobb Deep always did it on a high level.

While every album in the 00s doesnt stack up to the classics in the 90s its still better than most projects released today. I dont think they released anything under 3.5 mics.

Also Havoc is indeed one of the most underrated rappers ever...I finally recognize that. When P had slipped a bit, Havoc got stronger and was killing everything. Salute