Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yall lookin at it from a music standpoint. i been down all day looking at it from a real world man standpoint... The real nikkaz, real men...the men that are True Alphas. Not fake macho tough guys... the real dudes who grew up in jim crow, then the ones who grew up in the crack epidemic... they are dinosaurs,.. a breed that is becoming extinct. all that is gonna be left is the homo thugs. This is the End, word to everything I luv

shyt, I feel like a damn dinosaur. These 20 somethings and teenagers been raised off of estrogen, lack of discipline, fruity drugs, artificial food, no knowledge. God forbid if X died soon, and this rap shyt will truly be over. Even Nas and Hov can't bring it back.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yo man this one hurt and caught me off guard big time. Feels like a piece of hip hop died today. This is just awful.

Agreed.

:wow:

The grimey storytelling, the ice cold delivery, lyrical laceration from the body of a dude born in pain.....

Infamous and Hell on Earth are masterpieces....

Last edited:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
So mad I missed this last Roots Picnic to see him....Got to see Mobb Deep in NYC at Rock the Bells back in 2011....I also got to meet him back in like 02' he was in Philly for the All Star game I worked at a jersey store in the mall that was really popular I was working the gate (we had to keep the gate closed and only let in people like 5 at a time) the Prodigy walks up I open it up for him he does his thing and i open the gate for him to leave and I said something like "yo P what parties you hittin' up?" He turned smiled and said "shiiit all of them" gave me a pound and dipped into the crowd and out....what was crazy he was walking solo with his jewelry.....i suspect he had folks outside the store waiting tho...anyways RIP to a legend