Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Im at a lost of words..this doesnt even feel real :wow:

Crazy thing is I was watching that music video AZ had just done with Raekwon and Prodigy early this morning.

Having to spend alot of my time listening to Mobb Deep for a decade when i first heard the Infamous for the first time this truly hurts

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Same shyt I'm thinking. Terrible day for hip hop. P's death signals the end of REAL nikka HIP-HOP and the beginning of fukkboy fakkit raps gaining a strong hold in the game. I felt the energy of hip-hop sway once I found out, just like you two, so that means there of Thousands maybe even millions more who realize what this means for hip-hop.
Yall lookin at it from a music standpoint. i been down all day looking at it from a real world man standpoint... The real nikkaz, real men...the men that are True Alphas. Not fake macho tough guys... the real dudes who grew up in jim crow, then the ones who grew up in the crack epidemic... they are dinosaurs,.. a breed that is becoming extinct. all that is gonna be left is the homo thugs. This is the End, word to everything I luv

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
full

This need to be official for the culture

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Yall lookin at it from a music standpoint. i been down all day looking at it from a real world man standpoint... The real nikkaz, real men...the men that are True Alphas. Not fake macho tough guys... the real dudes who grew up in jim crow, then the ones who grew up in the crack epidemic... they are dinosaurs,.. a breed that is becoming extinct. all that is gonna be left is the homo thugs. This is the End, word to everything I luv
You are right, you are really right bruh. This is a signal that the time for real nikkas is coming to an end. and I hate that I am saying it, but there really isn't many TRUE TO THE GAME REAL nikkaS, THAT ARE MEN THAT STAND ON THEIR SQUARE.