#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
giphy.gif

I GREW UP ON THE MOBB!!! fukk A SICKLE CELL...fukk

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm mad man. Man was legend. Made legendary music. Was on his hustle with the healthy lifestyle lane.

May god be with his soul and family/loved ones.

But damn if it doesn't take death and tradegy for radio to play great legends music. It can't be like this.

This culture history is lost when those who added to this culture don't get recognition. It has to be constant. An everyday reminder of those who made this culture great.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respect the IMD, fresh out the car and the R A double P E R, P E double, when I speak it gets real, flex try to tell me you Dunn nah chill, you can't come out, Wildin out like that, rymes so vivid Dunn I see what you sayin, but you gotta understand how I feel...

Mad respect to one of the realest to ever do it. He was only a little dude but he never backed down, always spoke his mind, always kept it one hundred. Even admitted his own faults at times. Just an incredibly honest and candid artist. Had more heart than a lot of dudes out here. Damn. Rest peacefully P

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
damn, so this is real.

the floodgates of fukkery and whackness are about to fully open and engulf rap/hip-hop.

we just lost a pillar of keeping shyt 100.

That's a legit fear that I have of Prodigy passing. Now we going to have safe corporate drones and clowns fully running amok in rap and no one to stand up against fukkery.