Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is why I was never comfortable with Pac talking about his sickle cell. I know a guy whose son is in the hospital often because he goes into crisis. It's a scary disease and it effects black people at a higher rate. P being an artist, traveling, and doing shows was bound to take a toll on him and I feared this might eventually happen. He sounded like he was in real good spirits lately and was taking care of himself. This is the last video I saw him in and he looked like he was at peace:

I still remember seeing that Shook Ones video for the first time on Video Music Box. The Infamous is still in my top 5 albums.

I still ain't recover from losing Phife:to:

sickle cell is a terrible disease and so is lupus. I know a good amount of black folks with both. I'd advise every black person to get tested if your carrying the trait

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Among children and adults with sickle cell anemia (homozygous for sickle hemoglobin), the median age at death was 42 years for males and 48 years for females. Among those with sickle cell-hemoglobin C disease, the median age at death was 60 years for males and 68 years for females.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :damn:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Among children and adults with sickle cell anemia (homozygous for sickle hemoglobin), the median age at death was 42 years for males and 48 years for females. Among those with sickle cell-hemoglobin C disease, the median age at death was 60 years for males and 68 years for females.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I hate how it takes something like this for the hip hop community coming together but look at the love son is getting from all off the hip hop community...east, west, south, backpack, gangsta, crunk whatever. The Infamous One was loved

Edit: muthafukkin wesley snipes even

crazy the amount of photos i saw of prodigy today with other rappers dude was a LEGEND