Prodigy (Mobb Deep) 1994 – 2002 Non-Album Tracklist - Did I miss a few gems?

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Also any of the Mobb heads heard of this? Its a book called Tor'cha by Todd Craig who is Havoc's cousin. Its a graphic novel based around Killa Black

Todd Craig presents Blackerinkwells.com » THE BOOK: TOR’CHA

Its also got a soundtrack with it with a bunch of Mobb songs that I havent seen anywhere else

Todd Craig presents Blackerinkwells.com » tor’cha: the soundtrack

I seen P's mother posting about it on the old infamous stores forum a while back. I ordered it off Amazon but its gotta be posted to the UK so who knows how long it'll take but I'll throw up all the songs in this thread when it arrives, hopefully there's a gem or two in there :salute:

I didn't know about this book. As for the soundtrack. I only recognize the track 'Mars'. Rest is unknown to me. As for gems in this soundtrack, Mobb always has a few gems in any project they release :blessed:

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's impossible to list all freestyles form this period. Many of them have recycled/already used verses but it's nice that we have listed at least the most important/dopest ones (you ain't a killer, mothersless child etc(

:salute: I know this track, just don't know every single rhyme :myman:

Never heard this :psalute:
0331c02f1eeb17c6f281649f7c605c9e.png

Good looking out everyone :myman:

I've added

Thugged out
Benzino - Show em
Blondie - No Exit
A+ - Gusto
Original Eye for an Eye
Big Noyd - Usual Suspect
Infamous Mobb - Difficult times
Prodigy and CNN - N Luv Thug

I've also added a slightly better quality version of True Lies, the fast version of Legal Money and Where ya at (original version).

I can't find:
quiet storm demo (@Menelik II maybe you can bless us with that one)
Bars & Hooks feat P - Play yo position (@shopant do you got that one?)

PM me if you want the whole list (got some bonus material too)
61fd2149277567e3cb5a19a8baab4b2e.png

Also any of the Mobb heads heard of this? Its a book called Tor'cha by Todd Craig who is Havoc's cousin. Its a graphic novel based around Killa Black

Todd Craig presents Blackerinkwells.com » THE BOOK: TOR’CHA

Its also got a soundtrack with it with a bunch of Mobb songs that I havent seen anywhere else

Todd Craig presents Blackerinkwells.com » tor’cha: the soundtrack

I seen P's mother posting about it on the old infamous stores forum a while back. I ordered it off Amazon but its gotta be posted to the UK so who knows how long it'll take but I'll throw up all the songs in this thread when it arrives, hopefully there's a gem or two in there :salute:

I didn't know about this book. As for the soundtrack. I only recognize the track 'Mars'. Rest is unknown to me. As for gems in this soundtrack, Mobb always has a few gems in any project they release :blessed:

I have this soundtrack. Never bumped it that much to be honest. Mobb tracks aren't their best achievement, but there are gems like M.O.B which is also to be found on "safe is cracked" (unofficial album). As far as i can remeber, title track and 4 seasons by Godfather pt III have stayed in my memory as standout ones.

Yes you're right. Gun Love with Slick Rick is on the RIP series.

Infamous Minded U've been blinded Cut on your face
messing with these mobb giants

never seen it

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Guess I should've made it more clear that you could PM me for the list like I posted. This is for them VIP's Very Important P Fans. But yeah everybody in this thread is a VIP so I could've just sent it to everybody. Whatever, enjoy the HNIC! :myman:

my bad didnt catch that post but good look regardless some of these tracks i havent heard in years.

someone needs to do a library of a legend series for the mobb