Pro Wrestling NOAH: New Year 2023 - SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. THE GREAT MUTA

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Put over Gunther right when HHH took over & has mostly been doing nothing but random stuff while all the returns, debuts, & resets are happening. Waiting for HHH to circle back around to him pretty much.

He wrestled in NXT this month, and he teamed with Hit Row on last Friday's episode of SmackDown.
So basically reppin Catering Club. :skip:

Let’s see when he’s used continuously again.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Game still planning on NXT Japan, this is a way to ease into the Japan audience and market
Shinsuke will draw huge in Japan if he's at the center of it

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Game still planning on NXT Japan, this is a way to ease into the Japan audience and market
Yeah the problem is NOAH cant draw flies to shyt. And hasnt been able to in nearly a decade and a half. And this isnt the first time NOAH has done a partnership to get some interest going. Even the weird New Japan partnership from a few years back failed and only served to hold Suzuki-Gun hostage and get rid of Yoshi Tatsu :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
But it's really not though :pachaha: if they think these type of moves will help them with NXT Japan they are in for a rude awakening (unless the point of NXT Japan is just having a money losing indy that can house a couple of prospects).

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Well, depending on your definition of "wrestle", you could argue he hasn't been able to do it for quite a while :heh:
When Muta did his appearance in AEW he was walking like a baby deer getting it's footing:francis:

I look forward to his match with Nak though:manny:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Shinsuke Nakamura Great Muta Pro Wrestling NOAH

In an interview with Tokyo Sports, Shinsuke Nakamura spoke about his upcoming match with The Great Muta for Pro Wrestling NOAH, which he said was ‘the real Forbidden Door.’
He said: “There were people in WWE who pushed my back. It’s nothing but a miracle. Of course, I wanted to do it. I opened a door that no one could break in. Hahaha…it’s a real ‘Forbidden Door’. I think it’s really fate, and I worked hard to make it happen. I’ve fought Keiji Muto twice in the past, but this was my first encounter with Great Muta, the first and last. I definitely think that I am in the midst of the miracle of the times. Here, Mr. Inoki doesn’t care about it more than necessary. But if you say it a little like Mr. Inoki, it’s ‘happening one inch ahead.’ Well…it’s like Shinsuke Nakamura. There’s a reason to fight. (The opponent) is Great Muta. I don’t think about it because it’s Noah or because it’s New Japan. I’m not talking about that kind of dimension. I’m looking forward to it.