Daps
FgTgBAfaEAAStAX

Triple H really doin shyt:wow:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Pretty crazy to see. Has Naka been used? Last I heard/saw was the stuff with Boogs.

Put over Gunther right when HHH took over & has mostly been doing nothing but random stuff while all the returns, debuts, & resets are happening. Waiting for HHH to circle back around to him pretty much.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Put over Gunther right when HHH took over & has mostly been doing nothing but random stuff while all the returns, debuts, & resets are happening. Waiting for HHH to circle back around to him pretty much.[\b]

Looks like he has lol.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This si interesting on so many levels.

a) WWE been way more willing to hand out favours to NOAH than any other promotion in the world. First they let KENTA work Marufuji's anniversary show and now Shinsuke work Muta's retirement. But they couldn't not book Anderson for a Saudí show so he could drop his NJPW Never belt....

b) How much impact will Nakamura have on ticket sales and will we even notice if he did? If he gets a hero's welcome and looks like a star, would he ask for his reléase to go back to Japan and get a bag for minimal effort? New Japan would jump at that idea and that's something WWE wouldn't want.

c) Even though Mutoh vs Nakamura was the feud that ignited Mutoh's last meaningful run of his career, it's pretty telling he went for a (probably) more expensive alternative in booking Shinsuke than asking New Japan por Tanahashi. Puro ain't ever getting right if their differences continúe like this.

d) Is WWE thinking in buying NOAH or partner with them for NXT Japan? Serms like the wrong train to hitch your wagon...

Last edited:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
This si interesting on so many levels.

a) WWE been way more willing to hand out favours to NOAH than any other promotion in the world. First they let KENTA work Marufuji's anniversary show and now Shinsuke work Muta's retirement. But they couldn't nota book Anderson for a Saudí show si he could drop his NJPW Nevera belt....

b) How much mpact will Nakamura hace on ticket sales and Will we even notice if he did? If he hets a hero's welcome and looks like a star, would he ask for his reléase to go back to Japan and get a bag for minimal effort? New Japan would jump at that idea and that's something WWE wouldn't want.

c) Even though Mutoh vs Nakamura was the feud that ignited Mutoh's last meaningful run of his career, it's pretty telling he went for a (probably) more expensive alternative in booking Shinsuke than asking New Japan por Tanahashi. Puro ain't ever getting right if their differences continúe like this.

d) Is WWE thinking in buying NOAH or partner with them for NXT Japan? Serms like the wrong traían to hitch your wagon...
I agree with MOST of this but i dont think a packed budokan brings Nakamura back to Japan. I do think he will be back im New Japan for his last legends run (which lets face it, he has a little time for by Japanese career standards) but probably not before.

It is ODD that they are choosing sides with NOAH of all promotions to be friendly with though. There is nothing in it for them to pair with them.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I agree with MOST of this but i dont think a packed budokan brings Nakamura back to Japan. I do think he will be back im New Japan for his last legends run (which lets face it, he has a little time for by Japanese career standards) but probably not before.

It is ODD that they are choosing sides with NOAH of all promotions to be friendly with though. There is nothing in it for them to pair with them.
Only thing I can think off is that they have nice offices and training spot that can be rebuilt for a PC :dead: :dead: