Pro Black grifters obsessing with Kamala’s race. While Trump’s staff is bragging about wrecking the Black middle class to install his own Gestapo

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's your response to the information posted in the OP? Pathetic clown.

You gonna fukk around and get yourself and democrat shill mob banned from this site if yall dont stop spamming and flooding this forum with this fear trump shyt. Theres a presidential election thread. Keep that shilling there. Stop telling people how to vote.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N8GGA WHERE TF HAVE U BEEN

day 1 is fire all DEI and minority hires in gov (100,000 fired)

dismantling of ALL social services includ8ng the DOE

dismantling of the FBI and DOJ

mass deportation of a million a week

Deputizing all badge wearers so they can arrest detain and shoot with blanket police immunity

gotta write an essay and tell the gov why you leaving the country and for how long

denying entry from impovershed nations

this LITERAL NAZI shyt
Most middle class black wealth comes from the fed and state sectors too but hey #bothsides

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Trump will lose the the election but even if he didn't he wouldn't be able to consolidate enough power to overthrow the government. :russell:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Most middle class black wealth comes from the fed and state sectors too but hey #bothsides

im constantly telling people this is an attack on US

this ngga made his whole campaign and recent grift off hating Obama

hes got a lotta white peoples saviors types backing him

pro christian nation gona be lookin real birth of a nation if he gets elect3d again

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You gonna fukk around and get yourself and democrat shill mob banned from this site if yall dont stop spamming and flooding this forum with this fear trump shyt. Theres a presidential election thread. Keep that shilling there. Stop telling people how to vote.

flail harder

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah all gloves are off, my family made our bones through government jobs and the military. fukk anybody worrying about whether or not Kamala knows how to cha-cha slide on beat, this is serious.
Yep fukk the bullshyt I need my retirement checks.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I guess it makes sense that those who are indifferent about Project 2025 are too stupid to understand it.
This is why fakkit ass nikkas like you don’t understand why you won’t get your point across to someone..

Do you call everyone “stupid”to they face when they are uninformed on something..or is that just behind the keyboard you talk tough like that..

Anyway, who is to say I’m indifferent, I’m moreso like I said earlier, uninformed. I don’t know what’s real or what people are putting extra on..

If you was real “black brother” you could have educated instead of insulted another Brother..

But since you didn’t, I just write you off as a fakkit cac playing black or a black dude that’s a internet never go outside type..

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
N8GGA WHERE TF HAVE U BEEN

day 1 is fire all DEI and minority hires in gov (100,000 fired)

dismantling of ALL social services includ8ng the DOE

dismantling of the FBI and DOJ

mass deportation of a million a week

Deputizing all badge wearers so they can arrest detain and shoot with blanket police immunity

gotta write an essay and tell the gov why you leaving the country and for how long

denying entry from impovershed nations

this LITERAL NAZI shyt
Ok will do my research thank you for not disrespecting in your reply

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Ok will do my research thank you for not disrespecting in your reply

no doubt breh, this shyt is DIFFERENT

see it aint jus trump runnin his gums, hes a moron; its his maga stans that are doin the legwork and actual have plants already on deck waiting to turn

the project 2025 guy said if people protest the mass deporatations they are making the military handle that

*edit* i dony giv a fc about no pigs but i kno deleting the FBI and DOJ will be so trump cant be stopped