"Prison Break" event series/Season 5 Thread

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Watching that trailer made me totally remember how much I hate that bytch Sara and how stupid it was that she turned out to be alive:stopitslime: not sure where all y'all enthusiasm is coming from, I'm gonna watch the first episode out off nostalgia for season one reasons but I'll be ready to throw it in the bushes if it dissapoints

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's amazing how the actors have barely aged in 10 years :wow:

Even though it's continuing off the final season, it still looks as if they've said "fukk season 3 & 4" and are continuing/rebooting from where Season 2 ended.

So when it's all said and done the correct order to watch will be Season 1 - Season 2 - Season 5 (rebooted season 3) :ehh:

Nope. You need The Final Break since that's where his ______ occurred.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Don't know how I missed this trailer's launch from Monday. Only seeing it now!

Unsure how they are gonna explain Scoffield being alive but whatever :dj2:

That band is back. Can't wait :blessed:

Daps
This is a mistake.

After that head in a box fiasco nobody should be surprised
No one saw the head properly...
season 4 was supposed to be the final season Michael had cancer Michael offed himself to break sarha out of prison. Her, his son and Lincoln visit his grave...

Ric_Moon

Rookie
Daps
I just started watching Prison Break 2 days ago. I'm 10 episodes into season 1, then I messed around and watched the new trailer last night smh. I was so sure T-Bag was gonna die, then it starts off talking about Michael is alive? That means he dies somewhere in this series?

:ufdup: to myself smh

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Nope. You need The Final Break since that's where his ______ occurred.

Could easily just go with him "dying" in the South American prison (Season 2) before being moved and revealed to be alive in this new one years later.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
They dragged this series out too long to begin with... Now they gonna bring it back :mjpls:

Hopefully one day the wire season 6 will be a reality :to:
What more could they possibly do with the wire? Raymond got his education, dookie a dope fiend, Mike a stick up kid, randy is lost in the system, bubbles got cleaned up, Omar got off free, snoop is dead, it's just no point in bringing it back because it wrapped up so tight.

Unless they do it with a new set of characters