"Prison Break" event series/Season 5 Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I don't get what they don't understand about this. Prison Break should have been a one season show. Once they achieve it's namesake and break out of prison there's nothing left for it. Why then does it even need another season? What will they do go back to prison and break out again which they actually did in what season 3? This show is a one trick pony and it's fresh out of tricks.

I thought season 2 was good. Season 3 kinda bad. Season 4 almost a parody.

However, T Bag and the Agent were really good characters throughout.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Firestorm is one who is the other? And I am saying it's a flop because insiders that have seen the first episode say it's horrid (which was my initial reaction to the first trailer)
:to: & Hawkgirl isn't at least 1/2 black? :lupe:
Oh and Wentworth is 1/2 black too

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Damn I honestly thought you had a legitimate stat but you are just scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Hawkgirl looks Latina to me and Wentworth has as much black as Mariah 1/4
:heh: I tried, I know, but going in I had low expectations cause it's a CW show. The Flash draws me in because it's a great show & because two main characters are black.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I thought season 2 was good. Season 3 kinda bad. Season 4 almost a parody.

However, T Bag and the Agent were really good characters throughout.
I never finished season 3. The idea that the broke out of prison only to go back to prison and break out again put me off.

I heard they killed off the brother but they also killed off his girlfriend and undid it so meh. I'll probably give this a shot. Why not?

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Never got around to watching...am I missing out:lupe:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
No it's another Heroes. Solid first season then fell apart.
:francis: I'm 2/3 done with Season 4 of "Prison Break". "Heroes" is a PERFECT comparison for "Prison Break". Season 1 is the best season of both shows & the 4th/final season is just:trash: for both shows. I don't even really care for this revival series anymore, that's how much I don't care for this final season I'm watching right now.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How are they planning on bringing the main character back when he supposedly died? Guess they'll claim he faked his death