Prince really spent years trying to smash Tamron Hall?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah lil man was definitely in those guts
giphy.gif

Daps
The latter years were hilarious in terms of how he was with women. He essentially became a sugar daddy under the guise of mentorship, because he was finding these girls EARLY. :mjlol:

Tamron
Damaris Lewis
Eryn Allen Kane
Snoh Aalegra
DaniLeigh
Misty Copeland
(Lizzo) :whoa:

And many more! And all probably with the same dm of "Eye found u online, and eye think u're great! U should come 2 MPLS so we can work 2gether :mjgrin:"

Damn, I miss him. :mjcry:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
The latter years were hilarious in terms of how he was with women. He essentially became a sugar daddy under the guise of mentorship, because he was finding these girls EARLY. :mjlol:

Tamron
Damaris Lewis
Eryn Allen Kane
Snoh Aalegra
DaniLeigh
Misty Copeland
(Lizzo) :whoa:

And many more! And all probably with the same dm of "Eye found u online, and eye think u're great! U should come 2 MPLS so we can work 2gether :mjgrin:"

Damn, I miss him. :mjcry:
He really had his ear to the streets almost a decade in advance :ohhh:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
And they want to say my nikka ain’t from the institute of Harlem Tec. Even though he might have had some questionable antics that may have gotten him suspended. He always was an honor roll student.

:myman:

Lizzo) :whoa:

I swear I will logout..u nikkas :dead:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This just proves that

1. No matter how rich or old, women love attention. The story was enough. She didn’t need to blow up the email wtf. Just knowing Prince types Eye instead of I is enough to diminish his legacy :heh: But she could care less as long as she gets attention

2. Idgaf how much money or fame you got, eventually you gon have to exert some energy at a woman. New age mfers would say he ‘down bad’ and it’s fukking Prince. Coli brehs ‘just be yourself she’ll come to you’ gang in shambles :beli:

3. The line between creepy and smooth lies solely on attraction/clout. That shyt was weird af and typed like a child…but it’s Prince so it gets a pass