Primm's Hood Reviews - YouTube Channel

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Homie fell off hard

these have not been coming across my YT feed for some reason.

Dude started slacking when I got familiar smh. Is he a known slacker or something?

This happens a lot when you stumble across random funny dudes on YT and get into their content. Like 2 yrs ago when people got up on King Guap, the little dude reviewing 90s and 80s hip hop.

Unless you have copious amounts of free time or are paid enough to make it worth your time...people burn out quick. Primm is probably fine with the frequency of the videos but SEO and fandom moves quick as hell. When he drops it's a pleasant surprise now.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
This happens a lot when you stumble across random funny dudes on YT and get into their content. Like 2 yrs ago when people got up on King Guap, the little dude reviewing 90s and 80s hip hop.

Unless you have copious amounts of free time or are paid enough to make it worth your time...people burn out quick. Primm is probably fine with the frequency of the videos but SEO and fandom moves quick as hell. When he drops it's a pleasant surprise now.
True Guap looks like he puts out new stuff ever 3-4 months nowadays

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
easily in my top 3 favorite youtube channels/personalities. he a allstar.

i dont think he fell off at all. its always a pleasant surprise when Primm drops some new shyt. i do wonder about his output at times but producing video content (especially within the confines of Youtube and copyright laws) seems to be very tedious work. i'd hate to put hours into something only for it to get yanked quickly.

he seemed like he was gona put out more stuff around when No Jumper helped him out but you know how life gets :manny:

i just hope he does the movie The Breaks (1999) with White Mike from The Wayans Bros.