Prime Serena seems like 100 years ago.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And they're gonna blame this in black men in 5-10 years, just watch.

Living in California,becoming a star. Becoming an object of black mens desire. Only for those black male peers in entertainment,to consistently choose so called exoticals and lighter skinned women to have babies with and entertain? Although we condemn Serena,we give her grace:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think she did something surgically to her eyebrows,because they look ridiculous everytime I see her:mjlol:

This is why its important that we are up on our knowledge in womens fashion. As a pisces I understand beauty inherently. Id get her some dreads, assist her with her contouring. Either get her on a diet or have her fully embrace her big girl era. These are the things a righteous black man can do for a woman. Cody can not assist you in how to be fine as a black woman. He will likely subconsciously or conciously assist you into looking more European.:respect:

Daps
idk why people are comparing exwives and coworkers.... she is a superstar not an average jane.... i assume you don't do the least with hair and makeup when you know you are in the spotlight in that case lol. but im not in her position so i stfu

#message!

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
White men were calling her a gorilla in her early years, somehow flipped the script and made it seem like black men were doing that (we clearly weren’t), and she ends up gradually bleaching and getting surgery and settling down with a white man, looking far less attractive than she used to. Cold game out there.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
and they always blame this on bad makeup and whatnot we can clearly see she had work done or bleached her skin...:scust: she looks like trash now...

Daps
you goofballs always want to post "makeup is the scorcery" threads where you witness a transformation, then when your feelings suit you turn around and say "it can't be the makeup" that changes a whole look up. just stick to analyzing shape ups and bigen beards. we got this :mjlol:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
DeX4k-oXUAE2xdz.jpg

this could been her logo it's so iconic HA*
This was my wallpaper on my high school computer account
:wow: